Followers

Thursday 19 September 2019

Howard The Duck

You ain't got the class you ain't in his league.
So don't try to tell me that you've got the things that I need
This guys ORIGINAL, hes got the JUICE.
Well HEY look out, world, THE DUCK IS ON THE LOOSE, RIGHT

Get that planet on the phone ain't no time to waste.
Tell them he aint coming home done joined the Human Race!
Call him Howard THE DUCK aint no way to conceal it 
With a feathers touch I love him apart.
Call him Howard THE DUCK f it ain't funk, you don't feel it.
And he shot an arrow straight to my heart.

To this duck we say a toast so get the bumpin offa his case.
Though he has got two footed foes has saved the human race!
Here before your very eyes, he is gonna be, gonna be here with you.
I used to think it was all in my mind he is gonna see some people tonight 
I GIVE YOU: Howard THE DUCK
No way to contain him in a second he would love you apart.
Call him Howard THE DUCK
No way to explain him the fellow with the beak has stole my heart.

Well ALL RIGHT Hickory Dickory DUCK He aint about to be plucked.
Too groovy for gravy, too precious for pt He is a funky little feather baring water fowl.
Quack right in their face little ducks in the human race come into my tub of love.
Here before your very eyes, hes gonna be, gonna be here with you!
I used to think it was all in my mind Hes gonna see some people tonight I give you:

Howard THE DUCK no way to conceal it! with a feathers touch I love him apart!
Call him Howard THE DUCK he gets bumped, he dont feel it
And he shot an arrow straight to my heart.
Howard THE DUCK gets a bump he dont feel it in a second he would love you apart.
Howard THE DUCK aint no way to conceal it and he shot an arrow straight to my heart! 

No comments: