Followers

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Nigel Farage Song

When you wake up, well you know I’m gonna be I’m gonna be the man who sold a lie to you. 
And when we go out,well you know I’m gonna be the man who acts as Putin’s fool. 
When you’re suffering, well you’ll know I’ll never be the man who’s suffering with you. 
And if you’re Muslim, or a Syrian refugee, then you’re not welcome in my outright UKIP coup. 
Cos I would tell 500 lies and I would tell 500 more 
Just to stoke up hate and xenophobic bile until we’re out the door. 

And if you’re working, well you know there’s gonna be, 
There’s gonna be all sorts of low-paid work for you. 
Because the migrant, who does the work that you won’t do 
Has been deported and they’re back in the EU. 
If you’re a patient, with medication overdue remember I’m the reason why it can’t get through. 
Then when you’re hospitalised, no-one’s there to care for you 
Cos half the nursing staff have been deported too. 
So chew on that because there’ll be no fucking food
Cos I would tell 500 lies and I would tell 500 more 
Just to stoke up hate and xenophobic bile until we’re out the door. 

No comments: