Followers

Thursday 19 September 2019

Love Me Like A Man

The men that I've been seeing got their soul up on a shelf
You know they could never love me cause they can't even love themselves
But I want someone to love me I want one to understand
Won't put himself above me who can love me like a man

I never seen such losers don't think I haven't tried
Find a man to take me home instead of always for a ride
I use someone to care believe it when I tell you you can love me like a man
Won't they rock on like my back ain't got no bone
Why don't you rock me one time like my backbone was your own
I want to wait until you can believe it when I tell you you can love me like a man

Come home sad and lonely feel like I want to cry
Come over here and hold me and don't ever ask the reason why
I said I want a lover won't have to work to understand
Don't put yourself above me love me like a man

No comments: