Followers

Thursday 12 September 2019

The Daycare Generation & Other Millennial Problems

I was born in 1987 and my brother was born in 1990. My Mum has worked for Cadbury Schweppes, HMRC and Sky, currently working in ASOS. My Dad has been a pharmacist since 1979/1980. I have never been inside a daycare centre since I was a baby, educated from primary school through to secondary/high school,college and university. I was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome in 1992 but at least I know/learned verbal and written communication. I was never a temper tantrum throwing kid but I only got angry if someone or something did something wrong and tried to make the situation in their favour. When I was a kid my Dad used to work far away and me and my brother didn't see him until a Sunday, my grandparents looked after us when we were kids so we still have that bond. My Mum made sure we went to school and get our homework done.

Born in 1987 fuck the Millennials & Generation Z thank God I'm not a narcissist. This is why their "culture" is abysmal. I refuse to be tagged or painted with the same brush as them. Idiots like Miley Cyrus and Jersey/Geordie Shore is not an ideal representation of a Western Society and now I know why people like ISIS are pissed off, they look at it as if people have become idiotic zombies who can't think for themselves and they spend their wretched lives being promiscuous and having multiple kids and imbibing in sex and alcohol and drugs, and their vanity and narcissism, it's fucked up thinking and it's damage control without no remorse and no reason. It's a question that has been bugging me such as how can we as humans progress when we have idiots ruining it for the rest of us and how can we stop this epidemic before it goes out of control and out of hand. I think we need a reform in our educational system and people need to start reading books more because that's why these fucking Millennials and hip gangster wannabes are ruining the written and spoken language. Fuck You Millennials and Generation Z I hope you selfie yourselves on a cliff hurtling down towards the ground.

In my hometown there are people like you have mentioned. They want to be religious when they want to be and they think they are above all others. I know a couple of examples where people have gone bare back and have shown no remorse, they think of kids as an achievement and it sickens me that it drags other people who want to make their lives better down, it's a burden on the state because they think it's ok to pop a child out when it suits them. My older cousins have kids of their own however they all work and that is something positive to take from them. I don't have kids of my own because I'd rather focus on music and my mail order watch business plus I'm also getting ready to setup my online guitar lessons so I have that to think about. I do want to have a girlfriend but I am lost in a maelstrom of confusion because nowadays people are online dating and that includes myself, I want to be with someone who has empathy and understanding as well as compassion and humour because I have tread on the dark path and have never let it slip away from my hands.




No comments: