Followers

Tuesday 23 August 2022

The Obsessed Tribute EP

 Lunar Womb

Looked out this mortal window, beheld a dry mirage.
A black wind was blowing pierced the warm facade.
At the very moment my blackened foot touched the earth.
Gonna grab me a tunnel, and command me a berth.
Prometheus bound suffering on the hour.
Stole a flame, burnt his game dischord's golden apple gone sour.
In this glowing casket there's solace from your gloom
My Spirit's strength is master inside my Lunar Womb.
Come beside me - twilight fades and night is soon.
What flows inside me is the lifeblood of the waning moon

 Stranger Things

Stranger things have come and gone daily struggle erodes memory
Danger brings itself along such an endearing entity
But your trip don’t seem heartfelt when all your friends are your enemies
And your strikes aren’t overlooked because I’m your felony
How strange it is to see with all of our history
To other minds it seems so weird dealing with dichotomy
It’s only fair you get called out I’ve got plenty of my own misery
And your trip I figured out it boils down to jealousy
Stranger things have come and gone
Stranger things have come and gone

Stranger keeps the damage done perpetuates the villainy
And Danger spreads its wings above the shadows cloak mediocrity
And I know you think you’re cool with your smug imagery
And you know I ain’t no fool because I’m your felony
Stranger things have come and gone
Dangerous things danger brings the coming dawn
Stranger things the strange thing is we don’t belong

Haywire

From San Diego to the Lone Star state from Hollyweird to the Pearly Gates
A junk yard screaming lost soul’s single voice
Took the gamble took the chances made the choice sweating ether
My spinning mind is sweating cold sweet panhead magic carpet flying bold
The road beneath us is the rainbow’s pot of gold ticket to freedom any price but my soul
Life is living true living is free
Ain’t got no dollar sign tattooed on me
Solo shouting in my own heaven’s choir
Riding through on a world gone haywire

Achieving victory, losing hair losing teeth
Food for thought when you’re lying around on Hell’s Beach
Broken bones, busted knuckles Twisted face
Running forever I ain’t losin’ my own race
Life is living true living is free
Ain’t got no dollar sign tattooed on me
Solo shouting in my own heaven’s choir
Riding through on a world gone haywire

Forever Midnight

Breathe in breathe in the life we bleed
A sure sin but then that's your living creed
Hold on nothing matters to you anyway
So long living you never try to hide your pain
Giving it's so hard in our chains
So long I've got to take the blame
Hold on dreaming of everything we left behind
Grieving what would you change a second time
Hope's gone when nothing matters anymore
It's so long forever... in our souls... midnight

Red Disaster

Bugles beckon to red disaster
Deadmen gnaw at coffined sod
Those who rode with the one black master
Are now in league with the knights of God
In courts of kings a law is made of man's doom
His debts are paid of man's doom
He waits for one but do not fear
Chaos is come The Lion of Mitra broods his spell
Upon the bridge to the gates of hell
The chain of life has stilled his wrath
Until red death treads across your path

Brother Blue Steel

It tamed the land-86'ed good man; wholesale slaughter like disease
Power is tools in the hands of fools bringing mankind to its knees.
I won't run away gonna look you in the eyes...
Like life's living, make it sweet. I ain't your tortured Power's dog to beat.
You're a wannabe I'd look down the barrel to be free.
You know I'm not afraid your price I'm always paying
Gonna be my game you're playing.

No comments: