Followers

Wednesday 10 August 2022

Overkill Tribute EP II

 The Green And Black

Mama's revolution has all gone into black
Sin through seven deadly holes, lines up behind your back
I do enjoy your company, we travel in a pack
Bloodstains and scars the badges of the green and black

You and me eternity
You and me forever free
Maybe you're a minute away
You can't get here with nothing to say
And once you're in, you're never going back
Maybe you just don't care
You can't get here and you can't get there
Once you're gone, you're never going back
The green and black

Filthy, little secrets, hide inside your head
Right behind your values, kept until you're dead
I do enjoy the language, nor understand what's said
I fill the holes with madness, green and black and red

Shock
We get to slipping away you get the breakdown
We get the joke of the day you get the shakedown
Shock, blind, run and give it a play
Load ten ton and slipping away
We get the slipping away but you get the meltdown
Come on slipping away give me the breakdown
Slipping away

Ironbound

One by one, doing the crime
Never thought twice, never did time
Never turn back, never go home
Never get used to being alone
One by one, into the sea
Too many eyes are staring at me
Two by two, watch as they go
Who are you and what do you know
I got your heart in hand

Never let go make it take it never let go
Tell all you know this is what you make it, pound the ground
Make it take it never let go
Tell all you know how far can you take it as you go... Ironbound

Two by two, iron to bend
Keeping the oath, right to the end
Three by three, breaking some bones
Snapping some neck, never alone
Here they come, rumble and pound
Never get used to hearing that sound
There they go, fast as they came
Never go back, never the same

All my friends are green and black all my friends are right
All my friends are automatic they all rule the night
All my friends are thick and thin they've loyalty and heart
All of them are green and black everyone is right
All my friends are automatic born to rule the night

Electric Rattlesnake

Just can't win for losing, stare 'em in the eye
An ego made for bruising, a heart that you can't buy
If patience is a virtue, let's set out to sin
I'm all worked up in the desert heat, here I go again
I never seem to smile, you'll find me in the dirt
Your lovable reptile, yeah for what it's worth
I'm poison to your happiness, poison to this song
C'mon down, c'mon down to the ground so we can sing along

Plug me in, yeah, now set me free
I got a two fang grip that you should see
All wrapped up down, 'round your leg
Let me loose, I'm a powder keg I love you
More than you can take make no mistake I'm an Electric Rattlesnake
More than you can take a two fang break Electric Rattlesnake
All curled up, make no mistake two fang deep, got skin to break
Plug me in, got to shake and bake Electric Rattlesnake
More than you can take no mistake Electric Rattlesnake

I'm ya satisfaction, give ya skin a glow
The number one attraction, apples packed to go
C'mon down the garden, original sin
Got a two fang bite in the overnight, here I go again
All about just living, living this or that
Shake it up and lay it out, the pigs are getting fat
Bite me as I slither, rape me as I bake
Plug me in baby, then turn me on
I'm your Electric Rattlesnake

Snake bite, color my imagination in a spiral dream, a hallucination
It comes to me with no reservation I got the taste, do you mind?
Snake bite, color my imagination like a spiral dream of illumination
It fills me up like a medication I got the taste, do you mind, here I go again

 Old Wounds, New Scars

We ran it out, took another chance between the real and the disappear
We turned about, did the devil's dance screamed we got to get on out of here
There's no rest for the hunted they only live to stay alive
So we took our chance with the devil's dance and kicked it into overdrive

First in and last out, a thorn in the side
First in to fight, let it ride
Got a lot of mouth for a Jersey white boy
Beat the drum, now you've gone too far
Drag it out, eat it up, enjoy old wounds, brand new scars

The screams would come, keep us up at night I couldn't even sleep a wink
Now I beat the drum, find a strange delight knowing that my eyes don't blink
There's no meat for the hungry they only eat to stay alive
So we screamed so loud, that we cleared the clouds and cheered the swan to dive

The screams would come, keep us up at night I couldn't even sleep a wink
Now I beat the drum, find a strange delight knowing that my eyes don't blink head don't think
So you see my friend, there is no end, this was only yesterday
So we burned the hope, we took all the dope it what you carry what it weigh
There's no hope for the hunted, he only play to live by chance
And the overdrive kept us all alive, as the fires burned at the devil's dance

Red White And Blue

I'm part of the plan, a real live wire
I'm part of the plan and part of the electric corps
Born to die, not to lose
There's a light in the eye, it reflects fire
It has the right to apply what's needed, hearts to soar
Don't mean to imply the light is higher
Nor mean to imply we can be answered for

Another down, another death on you
Others that ignore your hate, dong what they do
Another clown leads the band of fools
Another broken heart bleeds red, white and blue

I'm part of the plan, a real live wire
I'm part of the plan and part electric sun
Born to die, not to lose
I'm lost in the gone and taking fire
I'm waiting for the dawn these colors just won't run
In honor's embrace they do aspire
In honor's embrace no harder nor undone

And who'll be the first man to stand in the dark of the night
And who is the last of the last men to make it alright, damn right
A complicated problem and the question is the answer
You can give me liberty or I can give you death damn right
And if this man falls who will carry this flag to the fight
And if this man falls who will carry him out of his night, damn right
It's a simple answer to the brotherhood in blood
You can give us liberty or we can give you death
Damn right, you can give us liberty or we can give you death

F.U.C.T.

We got the killing you got the time
We got the making of a terminal blind
We got the risk you got to take
We got the making of a big mistake
Got no faith got no reason
Got no hope got the treason
We got the hit already took
Hate to tell you but I think you're fuct
All about face all about life
All about walking the edge of the knife
All about race all about death
All about getting out of this mess

We got the truth you got the hurt
We got the answer that you just insert
We are explicit you are exposed
We are the making of the decomposed
Got no faith got no reason
Got no hope got the treason
Got the kaos runamuk
Bite down hard you're about to be fuct
All about face all about life
All about walking the edge of the knife
All about race all about death
All about getting out of this mess

We are the day we are the night
We are the stop sign in the road of life
We are the message unreturned
We are the next about to be burned
Got no faith got no reason
Got no hope got the treason
Change your mind change your look
Change your heart now you're fuct
All about face all about life
All about walking the edge of the knife
All about race all about death
All about getting out of this mess
All about face

No comments: