Followers

Monday 1 August 2022

Exodus Tribute EP II

 Only Death Decides

Sinner, cheater, liar made your living till the day you retired
Stealing, taking, using, and abusing now for all your sins that you are accused of
Cruelty, greed, dishonesty, and hate forever locked outside the pearly gates
Begging, praying, pleading, and bleeding won't extinguish the fire you're feeling!

They say when you die you go to hell
But when you're dead it's too late to tell you
You're left to rot in your wooden cell
Am I in Heaven, or am I in Hell?
Am I in Heaven, or am I just in Hell?
Only death decides for sure
Don't you know only death decides where you go!
You'll never know until death decides where you go!

Pain, sadness, fear is all you've ever given throughout the years
Thievery, intimidation, and assault tools of the trade until death puts a halt
Because you're deceiving, unfeeling, and misleading the word is final, there's no use in appealing
The culmination and sudden realization it's all real, no hallucination!

Dealer, pusher, conniver it's no surprise you fell paralyzed
Felon, loser, and misuser you're dead broke, a washed-up boozer
Misery, disaster, catastrophe exactly how you knew the end would be
Torture, terror, and nightmare is what you'll receive when death comes in threes

Class Dismissed (A Hate Primer)

Everything around me ignites my rage I'm burning with animosity
Everywhere I look another war to wage filled with purpose of singularity
Got my hollow points, got my magazines wrote my manifesto of decay
Commencement of the killing at the university antipathy, the lesson of the day
They never should have pushed me away

Student bodies lying dead in the halls a blood splattered treatise of hate
Class dismissed is my hypothesis gun fire ends the debate
All I ever wanted was a little affection but no one ever gave it to me
My hate primer's the result of my rejection you'll die for it, and I'll die for thee
I instruct you and I destruct you I deconstruct you until my hate has fucked you

The halls of learning now a shooting range my final exam with a gun
Killing everyone who ever thought me strange my bloody dissertation has begun
Pomp and circumstance replaced by bullet wounds the smell of gunpowder on the air
Murder is the nightmare of this afternoon my malevolence, your cross to bear
All because of my despair

Hate lives in me Hate lives in me
Hate-I need it and it needs me
Hate-I feed it and it fed me
Hate-I breed it and it bred me
Hate-I read it and it read me
Hate-I lead it and it led me
Hate-I bleed it and it bled me
I breathe it in, and it breathes through me

While SWAT teams swarm all around the quad the symposium of slaughter carries on
Smith and Wesson is my only God and the line in the sand has been drawn
Valedictorian of violence Graduation day, one bullet remains
Charles Whitman set the precedent I pull the trigger and blow out my brains
They never knew I was insane

Forward March

In life you're moving forward but sometime for the worse
Always keep a step ahead never in reverse
The cars are stacked against you in everything you do
But you try to get out alive when you don't have a clue
You always feel the tension breathing at your back
To be the best that you can be to be on the attack
Kicking down the wall and kicking your face in
Means I'm moving forward my new life can begin

Forward march in your face taking back, taking place
Before you die, living fast take a chance, hauling ass
Never, no never, no never move in reverse
Forward march in your face taking back, taking place
Before you die, living fast take a chance, hauling ass

Here I am, I'm moving straight fucking forward, and I'm taking all
The steps to blow on right past you I'm never gonna back down to you
And all your people who think that you're the best, no one can beat you, 
Well I have got some news for you, you motherfucker there's a new man 
In town  who isn't any sucker  so if you don't back down I will put my bat 
To an angry motherfucker such as yourself

Now I'm going to wipe out all those who say they're first
I'll be the first in line my attitudes the worst
Because I am so spoiled and never second best
I will leave you in the dust and lay your ass to rest
So never underestimate the mind of evil thoughts
I will bring you down spit you out before I'm caught
Because I have the power and the upper hand
Everybody in the way will know that I'm the man

 As It Was, As It Soon Shall Be

We didn’t pay attention to lessons learned in the past
Soon the sands in the desert will melt from the atomic blast
Mesopotamia’s ground zero for the coming of world war
Thousands die in the sand And I still don’t understand what for

As it was, as it soon shall be
We’re teetering on the brink of a world war III
A repetition of history as you soon shall see
As it was, as it soon shall be

War mongering leader of ours waves the flag of democracy
Sending our men out to die in the name of bureaucracy
The oil fields of Iraq are overflowing with blood
Another man dies but the lies rain down like a flood

No weapons of mass destruction no threat to me
Just one man’s agenda for war, not a land of the free
I never gave a shit about the Middle East
But now we lie in the bed that we’ve made, start the atomic feast

 Cajun Hell

Down in the bayou where the alligators roam
Live some people, you leave them alone
Getting lost may be your last mistake
Unfriendly strangers, unkindly they take
Living off the fat of the land
They hold their justice in the palm of their hand
Lay down your gun and surrender quiet
Or there's gonna be a Cajun riot

Danger in the swamp, that waits for you
There's nothing left that you can do
Better watch your back, for the vicious attack
Because they'll be looking for you
Playing with your life, for your life is too short
Pain is too good for you
Your last breath, is all you have left
Take it before you're doomed
Cajun hell before you're doomed

Raising hell, and they're ready for fighting
Hunting gators and drinking white lightning
Brewing moonshine at a still in the swamp
Playing Creole from dusk until dawn
Protect their own is the law of the land
Mess with their law it will get out of hand
Keep it in mind if you're ever down there
It might be fatal, you better beware

Open Season

Feelings cold as ice, I never, never think twice
Hunting down my prey - they die
Cross my line of death and there's nothing else left
Any way you choose - you lose
Architect of pain, deadly is my middle name
And I'm living proof - crime pays
I'm a psychopath and I create the aftermath
That sets the sun forever - on you

Haven't you figured out it open season?
I'll track you down and kill you for no apparent reason
Running like a frightened little rabbit would run
I won't be satisfied until you're nullified before my eyes
Intoxicating invigorating it's open season on you

Calling the police and I'm gonna pull my piece
Your heart's gonna cease - to beat
Just look in my eye, black as pitch to horrify
You can scream and cry - goodbye
It may never last and I blame it on the past
Being told to kill - at will
Shivers down my spine when the victim is all mine
You begin to beg - for help

Go ahead and run, the chase is always fun
But the kill is the icing on the cake
A curtain of red from my hailstorms of lead
Will rain on you as you die
Your face will be spewing chunks of bloody ruin
Your baby face will be a gory mask
My personal crusade is to see that you are flayed
And my hunting knife will complete the task

No comments: