Followers

Thursday 25 August 2022

Noel Gallagher Tribute EP

 AKA What A Life

Someday you might find your hero
Some say you might lose your mind
I'm keeping my head down now for the summer
I'm out of my mind but pour me another
I'm going to take that tiger outside for a ride
What a life

Keep on chasing down that rainbow
You'll never know what you might find
Over the sunset on the horizon
It may be a dream but it tastes like poison
I'm going to take that tiger outside for a ride
What a life

Someday you might find your hero
Some say you might lose your mind

Everybody's On The Run

You can't fight the feeling and always the same pouring rain
You know, you know it's coming out of the ceiling,
Falling from above falling in and out of love
A broken heart is still beating in and out of time hold your body next to mine
You know, you know, when you can't stop the bleeding sing to yourself and hold on,
Because everybody's on the run everybody's on the run
Hang in there love you gotta hold on
Hang in there love you gotta hold on
Because everybody's on the run everybody's on the run

You've been drifting and stealing trying to walk in my shoes
But they don't belong to you you know you know,
But you can't find the meaning sing to yourself and hold on
Because everybody's on the run everybody's on the run
Hang in there love you gotta hold on
Hang in there love you gotta hold on
Because everybody's on the run everybody's on the run

Hang in there love you gotta hold on
You gotta be strong enough for love
You know you know,
Hang in there love you gotta hold on
Because everybody's on the run
Everybody's on the run

Ballad Of The Mighty I

I followed you down to the end of the world to wait outside your window
In the heat of the rain I will call your name but you just passed me by
If you put me up like a fly on the wall then you'll be to blame when the heavens fall
Give me a sign that you hear me call but you just pass me by
The colours around me are fading away but I'll be waiting come what may
I'll find you.. Yes I'll find you.. if I've got to be the man who walks the earth alone.

I followed the stars and I sailed to the sun I held it in my fingers
Alone on the beach on my own out of reach when you just passed me by
I'd give you the world if you'd take my hand but you left me alone in the sinking sand
I strike up the band for one last stand but you just passed me by
Show me the rules of the games you play and I'll be here waiting, come what may
I'll find you.. Yes I'll find you.. if I've got to be the man who walks the earth alone.

I've followed you now to the end of the world to wait outside your window
In the heat of the rain I will call your name but you just pass me by
Wherever you run I'll be on your tail whatever you're hiding behind your veil
I'll find you.. Yes I'll find you.. if I've got to be the man who walks the earth alone.

Holy Mountain

Dance dance, if you do that dance I'm gonna let you join my one man band
Be my doll, be my baby doll come get to know me like the back of your hand
I like the name hanging on that chain I like the way you do the push and the shove
You can blow my mind if you're that way inclined all that I know is that you fell from above

She fell, she fell, right under my spell now pretty baby come on!
She danced, she danced, right into my hands now pretty baby come on!
Be my butterfly you and I will shake it we can roll in at the top of the morn'
And if you feel the need I'll send you Godspeed to meet your maker at the break of the dawn
Get out of the doldrums now you liar, I'll set you on fire get out of the doldrums now!

Do your thing on the beat of the bang I'll put a melody inside of your head
No need to shout, what you bitching about I think those things are better left unsaid
She had a look you won't find in a book and she smelt like 1969
You could blow my mind if you're that way inclined all I know is I'm gonna make you mine

Stop The Clocks

Stop the clocks and turn the world around, let your love lay me down
And when the night is over there’ll be no sound
Lock the box and leave it all behind on the backseat of my mind
And when the night is over where will I rise?
What if I’m already dead, how would I know?
What if I’m already dead, how would I know?

Lost inside my head behind a wall, do they hear me when I call?
And when the night is over where will I fall?
And when the fight is over where will I fall?
What if I’m already dead, how would I know?
What if I’m already dead, how would I know?

Stop the clocks and turn the world around, let your love lay me down
And when the night is over there’ll be no sound
And when the night is over there’ll be no sound
And now the night is over there’ll be no sound

She Taught Me How To Fly

The one I love the one I love
She's divine she's out to blow my mind
The one I love the one I love
She's divine she's out to blow my mind
The one I love the one I love
She told me to fly she taught me how to fly
The one I love the one I love
She told me to fly she raised me up now I can fly

Put your money where your mouth is don't ever draw the line
Doesn't matter what your name is she around all the time
You lost your mind and your make-up you lost your money too
I don't mind if you won't mind because all the roads, I'd rather coming back to you

No comments: