Followers

Saturday 20 August 2022

Divine Heresy Tribute EP

 Failed Creation

Failed creation in all his arrogance revelation has prophesied retribution
A plague of suffering castigations open your fucking eyes
Seas wash us away wars being waged famine stricken cultures still enslaved
Blind to the signs a fate we've contrived marching headfirst into this
Grand damnation the final holocaust casting us as one into abyss
Submerged beneath oceans of self-disgust all forsaken and burning for their lies
And burning for their lies open your fucking eyes
Seas wash us away wars being waged famine stricken cultures still enslaved
Blind to the signs a fate we've contrived marching toward the end of time
Are we so blind to the signs suffer the fate we've contrived

Descending hollow shells precipitation of shrapnel falling from the sky
Chemical gassing the terrified masses engulfing the world in denial
Absolution cleansing their wicked minds extradition for sins comprised
Penitence, man kneeling before his cross ask yourself where does his judgment lie?
Where does his judgment lie open your fucking eyes
Seas wash us away wars being waged famine stricken cultures still enslaved
Blind to the signs a fate we've contrived marching toward the end of time
Are we so blind to the signs suffer the fate we've contrived
This time their lies rendering our senses so blind suffer this fate we've contrived

 Bleed The Fifth

Forked tongues flicker in signification my eardrums ringing again
Poised to strike, receptive eyes comply to shades of light
Gossip whores with retracting claws seek invasive social ties
Smiling face to masking disgrace deceit your way of life
Bleed the fifth face smashed fist
Bleed the fifth case dismissed

Fools abusing their silver spoons of a false entitlement
Spoiled seeds that feed from their knees turn their nose up, toward the world
Bastardized by celebrity it doesn't mean a fucking thing to me
Show respect and face me with common human decency
Bleed the fifth face smashed fist
Bleed the fifth case dismissed

Look into their eyes they're serpents in disguise
It's time to free the sentence now I will make you fucking
Bleed the fifth face smashed fist
Bleed the fifth case dismissed

Facebreaker

Damned cut away the skin, carve into flesh tear into the soul, take my last breath
Under all the scars there is no one left the man is dead and gone.
I can't explain to you, you never understand, can't open up to you, you are forever damned
I can't be one with you the blood is on my hands, I need to just forget
Just forget but I, Just forget but I can't

Drained till nothings left, an empty shell torn apart by this, the life that failed
I try, I try to see through all this darkness surrounding, this monster's burn
I can't explain to you, you never understand, can't open up to you, you are forever damned
I can't be one with you the blood is on my hands, I need to just forget but I.

Underneath this bastard filled with lies it's living breathing, tearing from inside
Drenched in blood, my lifeline severs, facebreaker, life taker, this is forever
Drenched in blood, my lifeline severs, facebreaker, life taker, this is forever
I can't explain to you, you never understand, can't open up to you, you are forever damned
I can't be one with you the blood is on my hands, I need to just forget but I.
Underneath this bastard filled with lies, It's living breathing, tearing from inside damned!

Bringer Of Plagues

Conquest, given the crown, the Antichrist is born
Bring war, slay each other down, starving the whores rotting and burning them all
Sound the seven siren of doom, the fall of all we know
Reveal the seven symbols of doom, the coming prophecy

Slain for the word of god, the churches burn to the ground
Holy war, all the religions will tear each other down blood spills on holy land now
Sound the seven siren of doom, the fall of all we know reveal the seven symbols of doom
Sound the seven sirens of doom, bring revelations rise of seven angels of hell, bring devastation

Plagues rain fire and blood, scorching the earth purging the lands, of all impurities
The descent of grey star to earth transform water to wood drought consumes us all
Darkness, cover the sun, black out the moons and stars
Endless, swallow them all, bring order to what's done the judgement has begun
Sound the seven sirens of doom, the fall of all we know
Reveal the seven symbols of doom
Sound the seven sirens of doom, bring revelations
Rise the seven angels of hell, bring devastation
Devastation bringer of plagues

Impossible Is Nothing

Desperation's weight bears down discovering the faith of a soul I've denounced
Left confound when aspirations are shattered inward in doubt
Divide and conquer contentions waged, this climb engaged
Defined by trial when called to arms, only the strong survive

Desperation's end is now an extrication from demons I have renounced
This I vow never surrender or break in the face of defeat
Divide and conquer contentions waged, this climb engaged
Defined by trial only the strong survive

Impossibility is fading sky is open finally we've been waiting so long
We've been waiting so long so shall I learn from experience forever as long as life endures
Give me conviction with every breath constraint suppression now until death
Impossibility is fading sky is open finally we've been waiting so long
We've been waiting so long so shall I learn from experience forever as long as life endures

False Gospel

An incantation spellbound to disease
A petrified existence on your knees
And I felt you slipping away
I felt you slipping away more everyday
You pray for a savior your cries fall on deaf ears
False gospels enraptured this worshipping of thieves

A railroad crossing confined to the tracks
An intersection with no turning back
And I felt you slipping away
I felt you slipping away more everyday
You pray for a savior your cries fall on deaf ears
False gospels enraptured this worshipping of thieves

Plant a seed festering sprouting a stem of dependency
Snort this bliss be dismissed from depression temporarily
It starts with just a taste for some that's all it takes
Enter me and be free the darkness consistent
Every dosage raised heresy accepting Christ intravenously
You pray for a savior your cries fall on deaf ears
False gospels enraptured this worshipping of thieves
And I felt you slipping away

No comments: