Followers

Friday 19 August 2022

Burzum Tribute EP

 Ea, Lord Of The Depths

The Head is a Head of a Serpent
From its Nostrils Mucus Trickles...
The Ears Are those of a Basilisk
The Body is a SunFish, Full of Stars
EA, LORD OF THE DEPTHS!

His Horns Are Twisted into three Curls
The Base of His Feet Are Claws
His Name Is Sassu Wunnu
A Sea Monster. A Form of Ea
EA, LORD OF THE.....DEPTHS!!!!!!

Forgotten Realms

Dreams have swept me away into a long forgotten realm.
Down into the depths of the Earth into a hidden cavern.
Into the world below. I walk into the forgotten past.
Do not turn around never look back
Fathers and mothers from ancient times ghosts from a forgotten world.
With wonder they look upon me what took you so long

I wander not in darkness I am not lost, nor bewildered.
The path is not hidden the tracks are not old.
I was here a moment ago I am home

Hall Of The Fallen

Hung in the tree of life wounded bleeding.
I fall from the hall of gods the bond has been cut.
I cannot stand, nor speak.
I cannot crawl, nor think clearly.
I start over again and again and again.

The bond has been cut the tree has fallen.
The life of a god returns again.
There is no death for the honourable.
There is no end for the honourable.
Only eternal rebirth.

The Coming Of Ettins

An icy rock came from the stars it melted on Earth,
Dripping hearts of stone they grew into abominable horrors.
There was no end to it the ettins consumed the Earth
With dangerous sorcery and never ending hunger.

Until they came the three gods WôdhanaR, ThunaR and FraujaR.
They cast the horror into the abyss.
But many ettins remain,dead and cold but alive dreaming and waiting
In the deep and dark places of the Earth.

A Lost Forgotten Sad Spirit

The Fire in the Sky is Extinguished Blue Waters no Longer Cry
The Dancing of Trees Has Stopped
The Stream of Freshness from Cold Winds Exists no Longer
The Rain Has Stopped to Drip From the Sky
Still Dripping Exists From the Veins of a Nearly Dead Boy

Once There Was Hatred Once There Was Cold
Now There is Only A Dark Stone Tomb With an Altar
An Altar which Serves As a Bed A Bed of Eternal Sleep
The Dreams of the Human in Sleep Are Dreams of Relief
A Gate out of Hell Into the Void of Death Yet Undisturbed The Human Sleep
And One Day Will the Grave Be Unlocked And the Soul Must Return to His World
But This Time as A Lost Forgotten Sad Spirit Doomed To Haunt Endlessly

My Journey To The Stars

I Immaterialize And Slowly Drift Into the Unknown
With the Cold Winds with Soul The Wintery Plains Lie Untouched
I Ride on My Elements Towards the Stars Unseen
A Quest For Knowledge In the Astral Luminous
Stench Intensifies As I Near a Spectral Sphere After a Hundred Men's Lifetime
In Analyzing I learn To Consume The Sphere Of Immense Power And To Become Immortal
Darkness Hate and Winter Rules the Earth when I Return
War Between Races A Goal Is Reached Chaos, Hate

No comments: