Followers

Wednesday 24 August 2022

Solstice Tribute EP

 Cleansed Of Impurity

Driven to the limit I refuse to abide by the rules
Insulate fools injustice served by manipulative tools
The hands of authority label you ignorantly keeping you confined
Blinded from the truth propaganda feeding you with lies
All of the unjust condemned with battle scars
Countless occasions of people getting paid off to look the other way
The land of the free and the home of the brave its time to make a change
Suspended in paralysis of all that is just what is right? Wake up!

Authoritative figures keep you in their sights like a sniper on a roof
I wish I had eyes in the back of my head because I know I'm gonna need them
All of the unjust condemned with battle scars
Countless occasions of people getting paid off to look the other way
The land of the free and the home of the brave its time to make a change
Suspended in paralysis of all that is just what is right? Wake up!

Painful truth hurts so much that you try not to
Deal with it and you try not to as much as you fucking can
I'm both shocked and amazed I watch a display of dishonest with
No guilt, no conscience, no morality I'm slapped by reality....
Authoritative figures keep you in their sights like a sniper on a roof
Enter now deceptive one to be cleansed of all impurity
Be forewarned I'm prepared to use whatever force is necessary
Plastic shitbag don't tell me what to do because I have no boundaries
My fist, your face, get down on your knees suck it!

Eyes See Red

Once called you a friend now I call you a liar
My fucking eyes see red hate swells inside
Regret you've come ahead your loss my gain
There is strength in pain I wish you were never born
Die you worthless fuck I turn my back to you while you swell in idiocy
Concern no longer a friend mistrust agonizing end
Your shit out of luck bust you in the suck

Survival Reaction

Pounding in your chest as blood rushes through your face
Survival reaction this is the strongest of emotions
Verisimilitude: Anger flows throughout all of us
Anger expressed as aggressiveness leads to the violence that infects society

Short-tempered with very little impulse control
Eyes see red physical response can be destructive
Attempt to address what has triggered this rage
Without activating an extreme response developed as a protective device
There are few situations for extreme response blind rage paves the way to inexpression

Pounding in your chest as blood rushes through your face the will to live is the main objective here
As this hazardous tantrum begins to unfold there is no way to stop the flow
Attempt to address what has triggered this rage without activating an extreme response
Developed as a protective device there are few situations for extreme response
Verisimilitude: Anger flows throughout all of us
Anger expressed as aggressiveness leads to the violence that infects society

All Life Lost

Pain inside you can't release try and try but won't succeed
Inner virus eats away life's a struggle you die a slave
Motionless you lie in pain for yourself wishing death
Now these days you waste away Pray to God you deteriorate

You've seen the end closer and closer
Too late, but now you comprehend
You have lived a lie, hating yourself
Too late for you to realize the pain you've cause to those around you

On your knees beg for forgiveness
Now you plead with no hope at all
Body destroyed worthless you are to yourself
All of life is lost now you repent
Internally mind still intact the misery eats you away inside

Close Minded Failure

Censored waves distort my ears limiting the general population
Gripping the mind molding the view experimental machinery
Offspring detail close minded failure sibling mind rot intensify
Regulated tax invaded not created to serve the man

Take away my dignity suppress me in society
Aggravate my intellect suffocate my self respect I'm drowning in your fucking politics
Confiscate my right to say repercussions limiting
Expressions is now forced between oppression and lack of dignity

Dishonesty corrupts the truth morality poisons the roots
American life dissolves for liberty and justice for all
Labelling all forms of life America is categorized
People are left behind nothing to visualize

Desolation reigns inside of what was once my brain
Labelling expression keeps the population lame
Forced behind a limit freedom slowly drifts away
Life it seems with everything was meant to be free
You disgrace yourself beyond a reasonable doubt
How can you call yourself a breathing human being
You turn my words around and bend the truth beyond you feel you can control me

Honest Human Emotion

Under and in between me layers of scars define
Twisted deformed emotion colors bleed in black and white
Honest human emotion overwhelms me
From the inside through the light everlasting
But the inside leaves its shell cracked and fading
Inner dying seed planted under nothing

The scars remain and paint the page along the way
The picture fades here and now the colors grey
Anointed by this loneliness where I can hide
Deep inside the well is cracked and has gone dry

No comments: