Followers

Tuesday 16 August 2022

In Flames Tribute EP

 Behind Space

Call me by my astral name
Breeding fear through wordless tongue
Heavenly thirst unspeakable pain
Emptied from all human motion
Confront the faceless wrath

Beckoning silent from a sphere behind space
Through twisted ruins of uncompleted dreams
Sights of towers reaching for the moon
Clawing at the skies they gonna pull it down

Intensity I feel the lava rushing through my veins
Stars are reforming to enter the fourth dimension
Beyond all galaxies through timeless eaons of frost
Unearthly hunger angels descent we are entering dimensions behind space
Beyond all galaxies through timeless eaons of frost

Embody The Invisible

I demand nothing, but I want it all
What privilege do we have under the sun,
That gives us the right to the throne?
Species come and go, but the earth stands forever fast
All river runs towards the sea, but the sea is never full
To discover the loneliness and to be proud to show the wounds
Will forever wander alone through the years

But I won't let you near begging for you to understand
The fear that lives in my soul which is an untouched spring
Read, what is written on the silent mouth what is written in the soul
For which is written in the shining silence we all have to read
My body will be bent from the burdens when the shaking floor of life-force
Reveal its chasm underneath if only one could be two steps ahead

Goliaths Disarm Their Davids

Bible arm on social hell spins its downward spiral
With each year of unprogression a fine of failure is added
Closer than ever to the edge a feat in resident martyrs
Strong objects track my body my body down

Eyes, disappearing rebirth of light between a labyrinth of errors and the key to the suicide era
Digging through the graves of giants words fly to me a lonely road, like a promise
Failing miserably running through like an alphabet of hate
To shake the entire organism closer than ever, ever to the edge

Eyes, disappearing rebirth of light between a labyrinth of errors and the key to the suicide era
I kill for the code to disarm this mess of psychotic chaos that once I mixed up myself
Disarm

Clad In Shadows

Reach for your razor cut through the dawn
See through your inner wrath keys shan't open the doors
Behold my heart has stopped my lungs are laid the final rest
And still I see and do I feel but to earthly eyes I am gone
To the land where legends never die take me to the twilight land tonight

Again and again and again in every night
The darkness climbs through my walls
Ever screaming silent to the corrupted ears
Never to any man I will spear my speech it has no value
Eyes that have seen the sights bleed through the ages eternal

I ask no more a life has just begun
Never will I see the sun and do I miss it
My eyes are black emotions fled through eyelids closed
Throne of thorns clad in shadows

Only For The Weak

I can't tolerate your sadness because it's me you are drowning
I won't allow any happiness because everytime you laugh, I feel so guilty
Am I forced to have any regret I've become the lie beautiful and free
In my righteous own mind I adore and preach the insanity you gave to me
Sell me the infection, it is only for the weak
No need for sympathy, the misery that is me

I've lost the ability to paint the clouds because it's me you're draining
I'm stuck in this slow-motion dark day because everytime you run I fall behind
And so I hear my voice again the tale of the bitter man here I am
Shake the silence and hear what it says the tranquil pride that become the lie
Sell me to infection, it is only for the weak
No need for sympathy, the misery that is me
Sell me to infection, it is only for the weak
On bleeding knees, I accept my fate

F(r)iend

As they all felt the fire they turned me into an outsider
I never heard from them again so ironic when you called for a favor today
It's always easy to judge but it takes a lot to be specific
Cause as you preach you're opening the door to your egos past
There was a day when I could forget I could forgive but those days are gone I see them fade
Filth in every new day filth runs in every new day

I learned to mute the anger I never thought I would be there again 
A moment, a dead end I lost myself in here
Filth in every new day filth runs in every new day

I ran as I saw the end should I have joined the fight instead
Hope you are listening cause now times have changed
I take a look around I say this moments mine
Flee all the weak minds feel my missed hidden rage
Filth in every new day filth runs in every new day

Evil In A Closet

We were one in words you finished my sentence
I could never attract tomorrow it pushes me aside
I sink in waters deep
Your presence kept me floating far from depths where secrets lie
Maybe in another lifetime I can be the first you meet

I once read a poem held my breath but that moment's gone
First time I felt life somewhat hurts I need an option, a reason and some hope
Yell at me, I want to be your light that shines
But my ground is shaking, and I might fall
I wish that I could say, I wish that I could be your evil in a closet

No comments: