Followers

Friday 2 July 2021

Destroyer 666 Tribute EP

I Am The War God

From the dawn of time man has always sought to allay his fears
From the demons without and the demons that surely lurk within
Don't look for a rhyme or a reason to the story now is not the time, the season, nor the glory
Don't look for a moral or right to this tale don't look for a saviour for you're weak and you're frail
Because I am the War God

There are many bridges to be crossed and many more to burn!
I would sooner see you dead than hear your poisoned words
Slain upon a battlefield, your voice cannot be heard
I would suffer a thousand, a thousand years in silence
My advice to you, is a message in violence
Because I am the War God!

Though the tale is over, the song remains the same Gods and idealism forever call our name
So we rise upon to the mount with Kings at our Command
To turn the endless cycle of the savage bloody hand
And it's hard to learn from the past, when the past is a whore to the last
And it's hard to see into the night, when your eyes are blinded by the light
And it's hard to hold back the hate

Die You Fucking Pig

I believe in the sacred the vision divine the ever eternal and the God sublime
And I believe in desire and I believe in lust and the man forever trapped by animal past
So praised be to God, and their conviction I hear the baying howls of the mob
Scream for the blood of witches black clad servants, slave to God
Your men pedophiles, our daughters turned to whores

Who shall we blame, for starting the fire
Who shall we march on to the streets and hang with piano wire
You ask what I am, well here's what I'm not:
A believer in hope, a savior of souls
Nor a disciple of fate, resigned to the fall
Die you sons of whores die vile sons of Abraham

Stone By Stone

Self-flagellation empty platitudes death of a thousand cuts hack their way through you
Changing guard new division empire rise on malediction
A 1000 pious candles born by barren wombs coward Unter-ratten consecrate their tombs
Changing guard a new division no submission empire rise on malediction

As dawn chases night time rusts their throne yet new kingdoms rise stone by stone
As night follows day all must lose their throne yet new kingdoms rise stone by stone
Over time the veil it does burn if glorious death were my only concern
Plague of fire is my morbid vision stone by stone to extinction
Profane is the crime tragic is the loss neurotic altruism I deny the new religion

Over time the veil it does burn if only death were my only concern
I see fires in my great vision stone by stone to extinction
New dark age or extinction so let’s build a new world upon the ashes of the old
We will see our kingdom rise stone by stone

Call Of The Wild

A howl in the night, your skin is crawling can’t help yourself, the wildness is calling
Under the trance and the spell of the night
A yearning for freedom that comes when you learn how to fight
Learning to summon relinquish control yearning desire consumes your soul
Relish the pain, blood rings you pride knuckles split red and you’ve never felt so alive
The call of the wild in the black the silence that warns of attack

Learning to let loose far from the world burning until midnight to wolf you will turn
Forcing yourself in dark flame it’s a sacrifice to the call of the wild
Learning to let loose far from the world raging in fires of passion you burn
Forging yourself in dark flame it’s a sacrifice to the call of the wild

Raging like wildfire hunting for prey deep in the valley below
Reaping like whirlwinds into the prey a gift of death they bestow
That night is gone, but alive in your heart memories of that night threaten to tear you apart
Taking the long road, hitching with drifters riding at midnight like a shapeshifter

Taste The Poison

Come in,sit down,your knees on the ground
Woman you hate,woman you hate your innocence it is racing,pulse its pacing
Bite marks tracing track marks down your bleeding neck
Is it your skin,your hips,your lips,your touch on my prick or the vision of cum on your lips?
Exciting my flesh,hot lust breath its waiting taste the poison Demoness!

Woman,your sex is like a cult to me Ritualistic Ecstasy!
My teeth,I rip,your throat,I lick your pain,I suck in the heat of the wolf lust fuck
Suck me,break you,take you ,make me want you woman its what i want from you
Feeling it,breathe it,I know you need it its electric,shock you,fuck you
Is it your skin,your taste,your sex your blood,your breast taste my Poison Demoness

Trialed By Fire/Terror

So has my truth been seen tested by time
Reckoned by age, trialed by fire
Was there wisdom in what I believed
Or was it ghosts by whom I was deceived

So what I found on this trial
The scattered remains of those who have failed
So the world has taught me many things one I pass onto you
The world that we are looking for well, it isn't coming soon

And I climbed one mountain side to find yet another
An endless sea of darkness for us yet to discover
And my soul pines for rest in the heat of the flame I so desire
It burns, the heat of the fire

Let us be the hammer let us be the blade let us be the mace let us be the chain
Let us rend asunder let us crush beneath let us hear the sound of a million dying screams
But let us be real, not pawns of ideal not the folly of kings, nor rats in their wheel
Let us walk alone, let us strike at night let us be silent, secrecy our might

Let us smash the doors of those who have betrayed
Let us stain the streets with the blood of slaves
But let us be calm in the face of the beast
The fool is mass in the face of all you meet
So if you can see, the truth is not easy
And you can hear a sound in the wind with the promise of war
And if you can feel it and you can breathe it
And you can face it then hear the words that threaten war

No comments: