Followers

Saturday 3 July 2021

Carnivore Tribute EP

God Is Dead

God looked down from heaven shook his head and wept
His flock had gone astray wolves mingling with sheep
You tried to save man once by sending down a son
But the bastards nailed him up and laughed at what they'd done
You gang raped mother nature I love a virgins cry
Blood poured from the earth she suffered and she died
Rusty scissors still in hand you castrated father time
Feed his balls to the hounds that drink his cum like wine
God Is Dead God Is Dead

You've taken all my precious gifts I gave unto you life from my breath
You a product of my love your gratitude shown in my death
God is dead God is dead
The devil has taken your spirit keeps it chained up in the night
Tells you that evil is good But you will never see the light
Because God is dead God is dead

Eat his body, drink his blood then we'll sing our song of love
Now you come crawling on your hands and knees
You beg for forgiveness suck me until I bleed
And for your transgressions heretical blasphemy
The punishment is damnation you'll burn interminably
Look what you've done to nature and what you have done to time
There's no more room in hell you sinners, you steal what is mine
God is dead God is dead
Now the dead walk the earth there's nowhere to hide
The devil and his disciples rejoice my suicide
God is dead God is dead

Thermonuclear Warrior

The atom germ wars gone precipitate genetic mutation social degeneration
Creatures born of malignant science, the children of technology plutonium anthropology
Who will cleanse the mess left by the past who will expurgate the sacred cytoplasm
To rid the earth of abomination I proclaim my nomination as the thermonuclear warrior

Strands of malformed DNA strangulate our future chromosomal executioners
Recessive traits for lifetimes hidden emerge through evolution facilitate cellular revolution
Who will cleanse the mess left by the past who will expurgate the sacred cytoplasm
To rid the earth of abomination I proclaim my nomination as the thermonuclear warrior

I seek the dying, sick and deformed all who would taint the species
Stabbing and choking and burning and drowning exterminate subhuman feces
Man has bred his ancestors a sort of human pollution
To every problem an answer must lie to this I have a solution
Crush, kill, destroy I will smash any resistance
Crush, kill, destroy the reason for my divine existence

You may ask what's right have I to take human life this way
Well I'm in control I make the rules and I don't need your OK
Genocide is my way of life it's a fact I will not hide
The millions I've killed to sterilize euthanasia isn't homicide
Crush, kill, destroy I will not tolerate imperfection
Crush, kill, destroy I will impede the spread of infection

World Wars III & IV

Let's have a war are you ready?
A bomb hits the city, all life instantly vaporized
But I'm not so fortunate burning right before my eyes
Stumbling I trip over pieces of descending flesh
Leaving a pile of a smoldering humanoid mess
Radiation coming in waves leading me to a nuclear grave

Are you ready will you be?
Will you fight World War Three?
Are you ready are you sure?
Will you fight World War Four?

Humanity somehow stood up on its mutated feet
Reeling with pride man just would not accept his defeat
Into the missiles deadly disease and poison gas
Launching them off terracidal journey kills the last
Vomiting blood, I choke on my tongue the gas from above is filling my lungs

We hate this planet are you ready?
Silence and darkness, the species of man is extinct
The boiling oceans into which the continents sink
Gravity gone, the moon collides with a dead earth
Flaming world out of orbit flying into deep space
Pray for your death because if you survive you'll die in pain in World War Five

Jesus Hitler

Jesus Hitler Adolf Christ is this the second coming or the fourth Reich?
His mother a nun raped by a Nazi near the end of the second great war
Gave birth to a son who would change the future for better or worse he's not sure
I am what should never have been the ultimate abomination
Have I returned to save the Jews or to destroy them?
Hear thee my fellow nazolics come join the Neotheofacists
Keep the race pure practice eugenics and swear to the holy swazafix

Jesus Hitler Adolf Christ is this the second coming or the fourth Reich?
Hess to my left and Peter on right will it be war or peace?
Totalitarian on his throne of blood commands both man and beast
A pair of souls trapped in the body of one both prisoners of reincarnation
Torn between good and evil I have returned for salva-elimination
Hear thee my fellow nazolics come join the Neotheofacists
Keep the race pure practice eugenics and swear to the holy swazafix

Male Supremacy

I live to war it's in my blood if I want it I take 
The men I've killed the children slaves and all the woman I've raped 
Between my legs I've got what it takes to be called a man fighting, feasting, fucking all I can 
Moonlight on horseback until death we will ride northern winds pushing us towards suicide
Mars god of war masturbating in rage wild libido I've freed from its cage
Male Supremacy

I eat the brains from my enemy's head I proudly wear their scalps
I burn their towns to the ground to me the prisoners bow
Muscle, sweat, long hair and dirt leather, fur and chains
My uniform torn and worn covered with blood stains
Testosterone mates with adrenaline bearing a son of insane aggression
Woman will never know or understand the power men feel to kill with their hands
Male Supremacy

After the war I come home weak and sore I fall into your arms
We lie by the fire you feed my desire with me safe and warm
Outside the wind blows cold inside the embers glow shelter from the storm
Years been away I fought night and day for my land and my king
Woman it's true I do battle for you, you my everything
When on the fur I make love to her how her body sings

Ground Zero Brooklyn

Home watching Star Trek everything's OK little do I know Soviet missiles are on the way
The bastards set loose the war Gods Tyr and Loki weatherman's predicting rain but fire it will be
Minutemen launching air sirens warheads detonating cremating haunting
I'm living at Ground Zero I'm burning at Ground Zero I'm frying at Ground Zero
From my bed I hear the sirens screaming of foreboding populus escaping 
Highways overloading  bridge is down tunnel is flooded only got six minutes 
Head between my legs I kiss my balls goodbye they're finished Mx's blasting 
Skyscrapers crashing fall out liberated, we're wasted
I'm living at Ground Zero I'm burning at Ground Zero I'm frying at Ground Zero

Jesus I beg of thee don't take my life return me to the womb from which I was torn
Birth is a sin and the punishment is death I wish you had left me unborn
I shit my pants as I wait for the reaper lie in foetal position
Tears stream down my cheeks as I call for my mother and say an act of contrition
We'll fight this war with germs and atoms destroy our only home
Our mutated descendants battle the next with sticks and stones
Are we not savages innately destined to maim and kill?
Blame it on the environment heredity or evolution we're still responsible
Our intelligence any progress at geometric rates yet socially we remain belligerent neonates

Race War

This is the United States of America and you got a right to hate who you want
So let's start busting heads

Black against white yellow versus red the fighting won't stop until we're dead until we're all dead
Burning, looting riots destroy the masses nightfall brings death, city reduced to ashes
Don't call me your brother because I ain't your fucking brother
We fell from different cunts and your skin, your skin's an ugly color
Race war we're going to a race war
Hate war we're going to a hate war

Prejudicial homicide bloodshed, rampage, torture is not subsiding
Chaos, bedlam, violent ethnic uprising
Muslims against Christians and the Arabs versus Jews
The Catholics and Protestants no one wins, we all lose
Race war we're going to a race war
Hate war we're going to a hate war

Everybody's gonna die xenophobic tendencies instilled in us at birth
Our mislabelled racism hostilities getting worse accept the fact my distant cousin
We cannot live in peace isolated environments may just be the key
Human beings suspicious soon fear grows to hate we'll have each other by the throat
When forced to integrate mothers watch their children die at each other's hand
Cain and Abel set the course ethnocentric command
Race war hate war race war you can run but you can't hide

No comments: