Followers

Friday 2 July 2021

Benediction Tribute EP

I Bow To None

I looked within myself and I turned many laddered mental maze burnt
Forever is the time that I walked along sufferance in silence is my syndrome
Take my path never last in ruthless pain I'll always reign
Silent sound stalking ground cemetery run I bow to none

Dominating pray is my will a homicidal urgence to kill
Slash and stab the bitches of witchery deafening the screams of their agony
Take my path never last in ruthless pain I'll always reign
Silent sound stalking ground cemetery run I bow to none

In my theatre of madness lone player on the stage
Woebegotten my audience momentary respite is taken from my rage
Shuddering in ecstasy at the brutal crimes I've done
You are so blind you perfect fool I bow to none

Open wounds in arrogant bliss skillfully remove
Innards in a vulgar heap and finally the womb
Touch the flesh, desecrate the skin wading in the gore
Like a vulture I feed upon this sacrificial whore
Their living bodies leave me so vexed copulation joyous dead sex
Morbid absorption in fantasy my auspicious orgasm parody
Took my path did not last in ruthless pain I always reigned
Silent sound stalking ground cemetery run I bow to none

The Grotesque

Inner deformity, such a foul deceptive rot.
Conceiving the grotesque nothing is but what is not.
Screeds of verbiage, never explained gazing at the flames.
Inside the dungeon or my skull only mawkish thoughts remains.
Grotesque addict, forever shadowed darkness clouding me absurdity now fate.
Bizarre dreams, an horrendous nightmare nothing left but to hallucinate.

Dementia reigns, a predilection total order cease recrudescent, this condition coherency decrease.
Humanity is not to shine, in my bloodless face magnified in travesty, I have been displaced.
See with the eye of the mind that the lie will speak.
Traumatic cracks in my addiction, made the future bleak.
Paralysed to ruminate, embolismic bitter jest.
Ontologically I'm dead, reborn as the grotesque.
THE GROTESQUE!

Ashen Epitaph

The rupture of the brain from flesh, children of the black.
Devouring mother, call her blessed, with impetus they lack.
Glorified spineless triumph, sick polluted mind.
Gruesome child in void, evolution human kind.
Operant child in unity. unseen, unheard this day.
Floating mind is veiled in blood, the body is taken away.

Stripped of appendages, ungiven choice awaiting intervention, mind without a voice.
Mentally amplify, cerebral lustrate life after bodily death, brain without a face.
Black mother feeds the rancorous scorn, sinful propagate.
Metaphysically entity, redact, coerce, farsense, create.
Infinite years, immortality chained aeons herein encased artificial, surrogate overt inhuman waste.

Divorced from puerile emotion, hidden humanity body, a cremated epitaph torso inutility.
Utterance of death's blessing funeral absent dream.
Muted in a voiceless uproar, deafened to hear her screams.
Banished to an exile life, prisoner of the brain.
Mind enhancer switches in, with unrelenting pain.
Bodiless mentally the twisted saint began.
Spawned inside a sterile womb, nurturing the mental man

Grief Giver

Writhing in pain your third eye blinks, untamed
We were one to live now there's but grief you give
Grief giver

Dread the hurt crush me in the dirt panic, extol angers my mind and soul
Evolve, inherent living hate we divide as you subjugate
Disregard, pre-empt the deed to avenge I'll not concede
Grief giver

Evolve, inherent living hate we divide as you subjugate
You proclaim grief to me my existence, your disease
Evolve, inherent living hate to amend is far too late
Enraged inside your grip now alone, your power trip
Grief giver

Grind Bastard

Grind Bastard return of the weapon of war discharge my stigma
Now I'm back to even the score Bastard was condemned through dignity
Mark my soul eternal abasing physically reduce your will because I am the Grind Bastard
Fight the world with the strength within arise I am the bastard, I shall win
Debased revenge on those two faced derise censure guilty I decry opress
Consume eat your words and suffer degrade humiliate no other erode away your futile will
Harass you with exaction memorise my calling I am the bastard, I am the bastard
Though the mills of god grind on they grind so small a lesson never learned the bastards never fall

Grind bastard rage away until the battle is won vex you in your torment
No remorse, grinding on Bastard understand now your life is mine
Dispensing my anger flesh is meat, blood is wine in pain a world to bathe in sorrow
Grimace at the Inquisition's horror confess intrude break the train of your thought
Enrage butchered now lie war torn ey principles are to die for your end arriving faster
Demonize I am the bastard, I am the end never find distraction grinding on reaction
Pain in vain to retain the bittersweet one rage away in torment the old ways lie dormant
Your life's mind yet sublime this terror brought from Bastard

My needful lust is to direct your fate spiteful anger to reciprocate
Obsolete and yet I'm breathing still longevity my burden immortal kill
Gratitude in my revenge accept the fact your suffering is all my vengeance never lacked
What my vengeance never lacked share my pleasure feel my pain rational thoughts of a man insane
Septic ways to get me high jacking up to watch you die I'm jacking up to watch you die
I see your torment and anxiety recognition of my dignity there's no survivors there's no regrets
Nothing more for you to beg except a painless death betrayers fear my name Bastard prophecy
Immortal, I am bound my eternity

The Graveyard Earth

Since the dawn of time the clock's been ticking ultimately flawed, man could never survive
An unhealing wound in the side of the earth a rotten canker that assumes it's divine
There's no divinity in man, just flesh and blood when you die you do nothing but rot
The blind path leads onward to extinction genetic time bomb detonates armageddon

This graveyard earth, disaster waiting to happen a brave new world, with no more need for guilt
Freedom at last, break the chains of oppression no meaning in the end, so do as thou wilt
2000 years of slavery the time has come, revolution's at hand
A storm of fire, that will ignite the earth my will's my own, not some god's to command!
I am my own God!

So now we reclaim what is rightfully ours all gods be damned, nothing stands in our path
Liberated, eyes open wide we are no more a race of fools, we are but flesh for the worms
A war continues in the name of destruction no quarter ever given, no quarter allowed
Compromise a word with no meaning for us in the cries of the enemy let justice be found

And so we stand in the light of a new dawn nuclear fires scorching the horizon
The time ahead become a time of rebirth to recreate man in the image of man
Fuck you all, you won't make me believe your foolish prophecies only good to deceive
I'll kill myself before you make me agree with a single fucking word you say
You'll never make me believe never

Grand Leveller / Senile Dementia

Sinister are the ways of life tortures made to scar the mind this evil is an existence.
Man cannot serve two masters head to the grindstone.
Sharpen your soul pierce the shell confound the shadow.
Refrain the urge to cast off the mask earthly subjugation your soulless husk remains.
Desecration brings joy awaken to sufferance blinded by black light new pains to revel.
Bathe in misery's eye Death, the grand leveller.

Summer of hate winter of pain bathe yourself in a burning rain.
Mental alienation, I slowly slip away retrogression of the mind, delirious decay.
Unhinged from reality, isolated world unhinged from my past life, mentally disturbed.
Cell deterioration, abandoned memory dilation of the brain, a living lunacy.
Can you smell the madness I have the right to die it's in my age syndrome.
Now life's precious dream is just rheumatic bone euthanasia

No comments: