Followers

Friday 9 July 2021

Behemoth Tribute EP

 Satan's Sword I Have Become

For ages travelled by the holy fire today free, free and triumphant
To no avail for the dungeons and chains of the inquisition
Poor and lonely are my adversers who serving the beast for million years
With the whip and crown of thorns shall be remunerated today
Wanderer, perpetual and restless master, equally hideous & beautiful

Loved and adored how simple it is for many years my semen hath envenomed the races
Abomination to the earthly, to everything that is simple and obscure at the same time
Therefore let us celebrate the antithesis of the eucharist with the sacerdoral gesture you welcome us
I am your dazing threshold let us commence! We are void of our bodies...
The night, that we are honoured to celebrate perhaps the last during which I satisfy my desire
Wanderer, perpetual and restless master, equally hideous & beautiful
The real world or the imaginary vision still perceptible to my chaotic thoughts
Nothing shall taste the same again I am waiting for you to stab the world in its heart

Ceremony Of Shiva

Avatars of powers from four worlds bathed me in jewels of belief
I drink the nectar of Goddess my eternal mistress
I am Shiva, Hadith or Beast himself and multitude of forms surpasses myself
I kneel before Isis, I her god and slave
Coiled serpent lifts up his head and looks in my eyes
Third power and third eye create The One
I am who I am not I negate and confirm I transgress it is real!

Wheels of change turn with my breath
I touch the red hot firmament of golden darkenings of heavens
And stars are falling down onto every side of world
With my tongue I penetrate scarlet abysses of Kteis
Overflowing my body with thrill and heart with warmth suddenly I'm shooting forth venom
Because I became a snake who rounds her flesh here and now, here and now

As Above So Below

I've seen strange signs on my way silent shadows dancing shapes and angels fallen on the earth
Face up and look there when the root ov thy being cannot reach
Art thou Nephilim child are ye looking for thy Elysium?
Here among the living trees among the fading stars, variability ov forms?
Sometimes love sometimes sadness ov things sometimes rapture, and wine o sabbath
Sometimes hatred, divine rage and 93 rears, no limit, beyond the sin gilgolem

Ye taught me the secret words IAO SABAO Protect thy Daimon
Why whisper thoughts but might is raised when conjurer of seasons hums the song sorrowful, joyful
Night is eternal and day is eternal with runes ov life and runes ov death
As above, so below now it's time ov the Beast

At The Left Hand Ov God

O, Serpent and Lion I invoke Thee inside the shrine called life by the seven wonders by myriad mortals
That gone and are to come outside desert ov restriction in act ov rebellion on the sea ov motion
Stability ov matter by serenity, strength and beauty by the mighty chant ov every breath
In serpentine dance ov blood cells in simplicity ov spells divine names, meta-games
I greet Thy presence

O Snake Thou art God coiled underneath my throne with Thee I reunite
With blood we make this covenant myself I redefine look in and above:
There is more than the flesh look careful and Thou may see the unextinguished flame
The nectar ov Thy rage I taste from the cup ov fornication and woman by my side
And scarlet is her skin she's eager to rise and so eager to please

Another day another eternity gone and on the stairway to salvation
I walk alone among the falling stars looking for company where art Thou O lacerate ones!
Arise! my sweetest friend or be forever fallen we have finally arrived from prison ov this life
To Kali's womb down to the earth as angels ov almighty god chaos tis our last fall
To touch our mother whore the harlot ov the saints that spits on the rotten cross
Incinerate the icon the symbol ov all loss to stand straight at the left hand ov god
Samael be Thou my ally join me among the bright hosts wondering neither way ov light
Nor darkness ov which seed sprouts dispassionately in the summer ov my life

Inflamed With Rage

Listen ye all who can preach I am the god's begotten son
I tell thee woe shall be no more woe, thou shalt end up in flames!
No horns I have nor pair ov wings I am the balance ov thy universe
I have no number I have no name not fear'd ov laws need to restrain

Ancestor ov all gods the one among the ancient ones
Speak ye all who can speak keep thy instincts ever alert
Thou art the stars that shine among us and honour me as thee adore the sun
And stand ye all brave and proud and watch the babel hill turn into ash
Admire my shapes among the ruins of Jericho behold my wrath I hath showered the earth
Ancestor ov all gods the one among the ancient ones the paynim rite drew in my shade
I am the one who begot the earth

Heru Ra Ha: Let There Be Might

Heru Ra Ha flaming tongue of art awake the lion's strength consumed by the ancient breath
Diffracted ray of Ra send me on thy wings devour all fears that I breed and come, as I summon thee
IA TA BA ET IA AZHI DA HA KA

Ra Hoor Khu by ithyphallic spell skin illuminates deep within I invoke thy names
Spirits ov the earth crush the slaves ov dog open the gates ov liberated will!
IA TA BA ET IA AZHI DA HA KA

Heru Ra Ha let me see in the dark wisdom of which I fear not and mute the weakness in my heart
Let there be might Sothis raised we await The Mighty One from above 
Multitude of stars transform into God
IA TA BA ET IA AZHI DA HA KA

No comments: