Followers

Tuesday 13 July 2021

Demonic Resurrection Tribute EP

Apocalyptic Dawn

A shadow falls upon the earth this is the coming of our nemesis
Slowly we watch as their armies descend we are prepared for battle
We will fight until the end till every soul has passed
We’ll never let them take our lands we’ll fight them till our deaths
Seek not the coming tranquility in days of darkness that fall
The darkness is spreading fast and its black shroud engulfs us all
And hell descended upon us like a raging flame, spreading through the trees
Destroying all life in its path, destruction and devastation I see
Lands of kings and might of men will not reign supreme
In this world that’s tormented by darkness, infested by demons the future has been sealed

Up in arms we prepare for the final conflict, prepare for the coming storm
They come from the darkness of the nether regions, seeking power and eternal domination
War cries, the silence dies impending doom, we shall deny
Sentence all your destinies to the after life, in total oblivion
We shall not fall in darkness, we shall stand and fight
Rid the world from the harness of the evil demons
Over lands and souls of ours, we shall deny them life

King of darkness we wage war on you against your vile plague.
We won't fall before you succumb to your sword
We'll wage this war the shadow of darkness has fallen before us
This war is won into the future we step forth with dreams we go

Carnival Of Depravity

Infernal forces loom above you your journey to depravity begins now
While you sleep, images forming the blur begins to shape see him rise before your eyes and he beckons
Step inside the circle where bodies lie waste welcome to my show malefic and depraved

Silence breaks the screams unveiling a forsaken land which lies desolate home to terror, 
Hidden in wait a home to your fears a wailing wind of the chilling kind 
Encompasses the circus you find encompassing evil
Step inside the circle where bodies lie waste welcome to my show malefic and depraved

Haunting dreams of torture fill your mind this is a carnival you can’t leave behind
Relinquish your spirit to forces unknown abandon all hope, as you won't go home
The dancing queens of horror demented ogres and fiendish gnomes all part of the show
The blood stains in ring tells the stories of bleak times of savage beasts and dying screams
Of the victims that had died
The wicked clowns did run around to do the ringmasters bidding

Spirits Of The Mystic Mountains

Long forgotten, broken skies new life, denied
Forsaking the journey tried passage forth, denied
Left to roam the earth alone long forgotten, forlorn
Trapped between worlds unknown roaming the mountains in hope
Lost in time, searching souls lost forever in worlds
Finding the road that leads to home finding the path of snow and stones
Searching for the answer hidden searching for the reason

Mountains bleeding, standing tall haunting spirits, reborn
Icy peaks breed cold souls all immortal, never grow old
Sweeping shivers across the land feeling their presence at this hand
Slowly descending from worlds unknown from the old lands, disowned
Lost in time, searching souls lost forever in worlds
Finding the road that leads to home finding the path of snow and stones
Searching for the answer hidden searching for the reason

Spirits of the mystic mountains they lived forever, lived deep inside
Now you’ve uncovered the past you cannot hide it’s too late, your dying cries denied
Lost in time, searching souls lost forever in worlds
Finding the road that leads to home finding the path of snow and stones
Searching for the answer hidden searching for the reason

The Unrelenting Surge Of Vengeance

The rage, the hate, the anger, the pain the memories that still keep me awake
The love, the lost, the spoken, the thought the memories that tear me apart inside
My rage, my hate, my anger, my pain the feelings that can no longer be contained
My love, my loss, the vengeance I sought I am now compelled to unleash my wrath
Innocence betrayed and destiny did forsake the pieces of a tragedy, laid waste
And your blood I will spill to avenge what's lost you'll seek my pardon and I will not forgive
From the pain I inflict upon your wretched soul you beg for mercy and I take your life
Fear, you reek suffer, you will death is inevitable time to meet your fate

And your blood I will spill to avenge what's lost you'll seek my pardon and I will not forgive
From the pain I inflict upon your wretched soul you beg for mercy and I take your life
Fear, you reek suffer, you will death is inevitable time to meet your fate

I am the hatesphere, engulfed in rage I am the bringer of death and decay
Of the everlasting pain that I inflict a man possessed, and I can't be stopped
I close my eyes and find the strength to carry on without you by my side
I will go the distance, I will not recede my path is drawn and destiny beckons me

The Assassination

The king is dead!
Son of God, the ruler of the realm of earth, he lies dead and lifeless on the throne
Son of God, the ruler of the mortal men, bloodshed, assassinated by his own
The son of God has fallen, we stand alone
Darkness falls, a ruler is no more, temples burn, a God is now destined to fall
Son of God, in his kingdom lies an empty throne, buried, a kingdom now left without hope
The son of God has fallen, we stand alone and in this land of fire we are burning

And there he lies, with a knife through his heart, once a warrior now lies dead and cold
Slaughtered maimed!
Turn back the time for it is running out, all that we've lost is now turning to memories
The pyre burns to ashes!
Is this the end of the world as it turns and turns around
Will we die, or will we survive the coming of the storm

Facing The Faceless

War, an enemy is upon us, into this battle we must go 
Forward into the unknown,humankind alone
His ashes are scattered far, the memories still live on,
We will remember, we will not forget, we will forever live on
Come forth my brothers, this is a call to arms
Come forth united, we're Facing The Faceless

Death, a premonition foretold this heart must not despair
Undaunted, we will stand strong prevailing against all odds
His ashes are scattered far, the memories still live on,
We will remember, we will not forget, we will forever live on
Come forth my brothers, this is a call to arms
Come forth united, we're Facing The Faceless

We gather our forces, our strongest warriors, we call upon our allies, strengthen our numbers,
An army like a human sea not willing to accept defeat, we will fight whatever evil comes our way
We took an oath we swore to uphold, relinquish our spirit and soul,
Fight this battle until the end until the blood is drawn and the ground turns red
The fire's lit, the gates are locked the night is here, be on the watch

I know it's there, I feel its presence, I feel the impending doom,
I do not know when they will strike, I do not even know if it's human,
We can only wait and be prepared, be prepared to fight, be prepared to give humanity a fighting chance,
Whatever evil awaits us, we will give it hell

No comments: