Followers

Thursday 15 July 2021

Biohazard Tribute EP

 Wrong Side Of The Tracks

You're a fish out of water on the wrong side of the tracks 
Gather up the boys to come and take your back
We stand all together against the opposed we'll die for our brethren, that we have chose
On the wrong side of the tracks on the wrong side of the tracks
Escalation, war in the streets catch one sucker and he gets beat
What you see is what you get soft motherfuckers will soon meet their end
On the wrong side of the tracks on the wrong side of the tracks

And when you're in fucking Brooklyn you best watch your back!
It took you damn long to hear me sing this song
Because I'm the motherfucker from the wrong side of the tracks
I'm from around the way you'd better not stray on the wrong side of the tracks
Ducking from the 5-0 didn't know where to go
Never should've stepped on the wrong side of the tracks
Because I'm good to go I gotta get back from the wrong side of the tracks
Across the tracks no one takes your back across the tracks
The boys in the gang want to see me hang well I had my bells rang on the wrong side of the tracks
Strapped, a broken pact caught in a trap on the wrong side of the tracks
Wrong or right, I had to fight I ran for daylight to the right side of the tracks
A lesson to learn when the tables are turned you might get burned on the wrong side of the tracks

Punishment

I question not me, it only happens to others I can't deny reality as life gets smothered
If the lines can be read between maybe you can tell me then what it all means
Because he who paints the big picture runs the whole scene
Locked down, I gotta get it out impending doom, a cloud above my head
Why me my faith has been devout blasphemous am I better off dead?
Punishment, for all my sins

A burning thought inside my mind has me full of pity for all of humankind
As we move forth, we fall further behind
Fear of death, will my life go on controlled fate on the corner rolling dice
Punishment, but I've done nothing wrong in my eyes, who really pays the price
My lament, for the human race guilty, punishment for all my sins

Dread the day that brings the truth punishment for what I've done
Sentence me for all my sins bound in fear for what I've got
Though not much it seems a lot life is death and no one wins
Busting my ass, another day another dollar
As I kneel down and I confess to the father that I'm suffering 
A burning question of the truth, whether or not to pull the trigger or to jump right off the roof 
Because I did things normal and just like all my friends but now I'm positive and life it all ends
Punishment, for all my sins, I repent

In reality, we all must face the fact that the majority of the people are out there smoking crack 
Getting doped up shooting that shit into their veins, the question must be asked 
If we have any brains left, or right or wrong in this song, a question we all ask 
And must answer before long because no one is safe in this world, what's the deal 
The sentence is death and to what court do I appeal?
Punishment, for all my sins, I repent punishment

Tales From The Hard Side

Your cards were dealt when You drove through the night
As a man in dark clothes came into your sight
The barrel tapped the glass you reached the window lock
Get the fuck out the car and leave it in the crosswalk
He climbed into your seat and dropped a vial of crack
Pissing down your leg, you're a victim of carjack
Feel the cold steel as I pull the hammer back
Bang you're fucking dead because it's like that

Society, pushed him down and out
Soul provider what's it all about
Religion, faith can we do without
Social pressure we're too strung out

Another bad hand the cards have been dealt
Kid of fourteen, high aspirations held
To get ahead and run shit with his powerful will
Told by his role model, you're old enough to kill
See my ride, my bitches and my loot
If ya wanna survive be prepared to shoot
Stay hard like me, you're bound to do well
A waste of precious life, twenty five and an L

I'll put a bullet in your head for the colour of your skin
This is my neighborhood who the fuck let you in
I'll stick with mine stay with your own kind
The virus of hate infects the ignorant mind

Cross The Line

The fires of hate burn deep inside you swear it's the truth, but I know you lied
I never thought that you would try to take me break me
For all the years of pain and tears where you preyed upon my biggest fears
You didn't really think I could forgive you did you I did what I thought a man should do
But looking back, I'm glad we're through you took and took from me till I was broken,
With selfish ways you've made your bed I think of you as if you're dead
You held me back for years but now it is over

You didn't really think I could forgive you did you?
All my love has turned to hate
You've crossed the line, now it's too late accept your fate

Black And White And Red All Over

Fascism, the epitome of ignorance listen up, I'll give you a for instance
People go hating for the color of skin won't they learn they'll never win
Play into the hands of the media vultures we must learn to unite our cultures
Violence constantly tears us apart show the world that we've got heart
Blood is spilled on black and white different colors, why do we fight
Face the facts, stone cold sober black and white and red all over

Thousands die and kill each other someone rapes and stabs their mother
I think it is sick to count the death toll on and on the media rolls
Drive by shootings, homicide nobody cares about the mother who cried
A family's grief stepped on by ratings understand why I keep hating
Blood is spilled on black and white different colors, why do we fight
Face the facts, stone cold sober black and white and red all over

It makes no sense for us to be pawns in the chess game that the media plays
If the streets are where you run there you die, why find yourself a way out
Black and white and red all over
Ruling out the positive and any hope for peace
This will only kill morale, paper sales increase this shit has got to cease
Black and white and red all over
Believe half of what you read and half what you see
Put two and two together and you'll have reality can't you see my reality?
Blood is spilled on black and white different colors, why do we fight
Face the facts, stone cold sober black and white and red all over

Turn on the TV and what do I see killing, murder and blasphemy
Rape, arson, robberies people die of incurable disease
Crashes, bashes, people on crack scandal, war and heart attack
Always strife in the middle fucking east if war sell papers why don't peace

Justified Violence

Tough times ahead of me tough times behind I fight for my life, I fight till I die I fight to save my mind
It's justified violence it burns from within sometimes a man must fight
It's not always a sin it's not a sin! justified violence justified violence!

An innocent victim becomes the pun, that thriving fools in search of some fun
It's not fun to fight ten to one some won't accept it that you won't conform
Like bees upon honey the animals swarm unjust acts come back to you, 
I warn those who don't fight fair you'd best beware fight to be yourself
Do unto others as you'd have done to you a beating was given in an unfair fight,
Revenge is planned, a posse in the night street justice decides wrong from right
For the blood and the honor the sucker will pay,
We will show them the meaning of prey today is judgement day

When you're laying face down and you're part of the ground
What comes around goes around justified violence
When you're down in the streets get back on your feet
Defending your pride for justified violence
Justified violence

No comments: