Followers

Friday 2 July 2021

Anti-Nowhere League Tribute EP

So What

So fucking what!
Well I've been to Hastings and I've been to Brighton I've been to Eastbourne too so what, so what
Well I've been here and I've been there and I've been every fucking where so what, so what
So what, so what you boring little cunt well who cares, who cares what you do
Who cares, who cares about you

Well I've sucked sweets and I've sucked rock and I've even sucked an old man's cock so what, so what
Well I've fucked a sheep and I've fucked a goat I've had my cock right down its throat so what, so what
So what, so what you boring little cunt well who cares, who cares what you do
Who cares, who cares about you

Well I've drunk that and I've drunk this and I've spewed up on a pint of piss so what, so what
And I've had scag I've had speed I've jacked up until I bleed so what, so what
So what, so what you boring little cunt well who cares, who cares what you do
Who cares, who cares about you

Well I've had crabs and I've had lice and I've had the pox and that ain't nice so what, so what
Well I've fucked this and I've fucked that and I've even fucked a schoolgirl's twat so what, so what
So what, so what you boring little cunt well who cares, who cares what you do
Who cares, who cares about you

We Are The League

Another boring night and I'm feeling pissed, my head is fucked up and I'm in a mess
Too many drugs have made me high I want to cause havoc, I want to die.
We are the League, with the extra man we are the League, we are the anti band
So don't you say you're feeling bored The League are here and we have scored
We are the League we are the League
We are the League The Anti Nowhere League

You criticize us, you say were shit, but we are up here and we are doing it
So don't you criticize the things we do no fucker pays to go and see you.
We are the League and we are mad we are the League and our music is bad
Well fuck noise like you've never known and make you wished you'd stayed at home
We are the League we are the League
We are the League The Anti Nowhere League

We hate the dogs, we hate the man, we hate the things we don't understand
No time for love, because that ain't class if you don't fucking like it, stuff it up your arse.
We are the League and we are mean we are the League and were obscene
We don't give a toss for what you think because all your views, they fucking stink
We are the League we are the League
We are the League so don't fuck with the League!

Landlord Is A Wanker

There is a pub in Tunbridge Wells where the landlord is a wanker
He has a girl she don't notice me and I don't understand what she sees in him
I don't understand what she sees in him because he is a wanker
The landlord is a fuckin wanker the landlord is a fuckin wanker
The landlord is a wanker

She looks good but she don't like me she thinks I'm rather dirty and ugly
She is nice what is she doing with him if she was my girl I would give her what for
I don't understand what she sees in him because he is a wanker
The landlord is a fuckin wanker the landlord is a fuckin wanker
The landlord is a wanker what a cunt!
But he is a wanker the landlord is a fucking wanker he is also a fucking cunt!

Let's Break The Law

I'm going out on the streets and I'm feeling high but you want to fight me and I don't know why
I wanna get dirty all covered in mud but you turn on me, all I see is blood
Well let's break the law here tonight
You wanna lock me up and throw away my key

I'm out with my lads and I'm feeling mean well we ain't that good, and we ain't that clean
We don't really care if you're black or white but we'll do it now until it's light
Well let's break the law here tonight
You wanna lock me up and throw away my key

Well let's break the law tonight
We'll give them what for tonight
We'll settle an old score tonight
Well let's break the law here tonight
You wanna lock me up and throw away my key

(I Don't Believe) This Is My England

Do you remember when Britannia ruled the waves do you remember saying we shall not be slaves?
Do you remember those good old days and can you remember the strength of '44?
How we united to win that war but will you remember when the Empire is no more?
No I don't believe this is my England
No I don't believe this is my England
No I don't believe this is my England

We chained down the lion and let the world sit in
We build up our armies so destruction can begin
But will we ever learn the enemy lies within?
No I don't believe this is my England
No I don't believe this is my England
No I don't believe this is my England

Where are you now she whispers divided we fall united we stand
Would you like to feel the heart move back again?
Would you like to see the lion break its chain or could it ever really be the same again?
No I don't believe this is my England
No I don't believe this is my England
No I don't believe this is my England

Never Drink Alone

Sorry mate, we don’t serve your kind here!
How many drinks can I force down my neck, before I forget who I am?
And how many beers must I drink with these queers, before I can prove I’m a man?
Let’s have a night of drinking, stop all of your thinking,
Forget about the things to do, let’s have another beer or two, this one’s got it’s name of you!

And how many bars, must I crawl from the stars, before I know I am stoned?
And how many glasses, do I raise to the brasses, and again I walk home all alone?
Well I will go on drinking as my world goes on sinking, but I will never drink alone!
Yes, I will go on drinking as my world goes on sinking, but I will never drink alone!
Let’s have a night of drinking, stop all of your thinking,
Forget about the things to do, let’s have another beer or two,this one’s got it’s name on you!

How many chants, will it take to piss my pants, or fall in a heap upon the floor?
And how many fights, can I take on tonight, until I can’t fight anymore?
Let’s have a night of drinking, stop all of your thinking,
Forget about the things to do, let’s have another beer or two, this one’s got it’s name of you!

Well, we will go on drinking as our world goes on sinking, and we will never drink alone!
I just go on drinking as my world goes on sinking, and I will never drink alone!
Well, just go on drinking as our world goes on sinking, and I will never drink alone!
Well, they just go on as our world goes on sinking, and we will never drink alone!
We just go on as our world goes on sinking, and we will never drink alone!

No comments: