Followers

Thursday 3 September 2020

Metallica Tribute EP II

No Remorse

No mercy for what we are doing
No thought to even what we have done
We don't need to feel the sorrow
No remorse for the helpless one

War without end
No remorse no repent
We don't care what it meant
Another day another death
Another sorrow another breath
No remorse no repent
We don't care what it meant
Another day another death
Another sorrow another breath

Blood feeds the war machine
As it eats its way across the land
We don't need the feel the sorrow
No remorse is the one command

Only the strong survive
No one to save the weaker race
We are ready to kill all comers
Like a loaded gun right at your face

Attack
Bullets are flying people are dying
With madness surrounding all hell's breaking loose
Soldiers are hounding bodies are mounting
Cannons are shouting to take their abuse
With war machines going blood starts to flowing no mercy given to anyone here
The furious fighting swords are like lighting it all becomes frightening to you know death is near
No remorse

Disposable Heroes

Bodies fill the fields I see, hungry heroes end
No one to play soldier now, no one to pretend
Running blind through killing fields, bred to kill them all
Victim of what said should be a servant until I fall

Soldier boy, made of clay now an empty shell
Twenty one, only son but he served us well
Bred to kill, not to care do just as we say
Finished here, greeting Death he's yours to take away
Back to the front you will do what I say, when I say
Back to the front you will die when I say, you must die
Back to the front you coward you servant you blind man

Barking of machine-gun fire, does nothing to me now
Sounding of the clock that ticks, get used to it somehow
More a man, more stripes you wear, glory seeker trends
Bodies fill the fields I see the slaughter never ends

Why, am I dying Kill, have no fear
Lie, live off lying Hell, Hell is here
Why, am I dying Kill, have no fear
Lie, live off lying Hell, Hell is here
I was born for dying

Life planned out before my birth, nothing could I say
Had no chance to see myself, moulded day by day
Looking back I realise, nothing have I done
Left to die with only friend alone I clench my gun

The Four Horsemen

By the last breath of the fourth winds blow 
Better raise your ears the sound of hooves knocks at your door 
Lock up your wife and children now it's time to wield the blade 
For now you have got some company

The Horsemen are drawing nearer on the leather steeds they ride
They have come to take your life on through the dead of night
With the four Horsemen ride or choose your fate and die

You have been dying since the day you were born
You know it has all been planned the quartet of deliverance rides
A sinner once a sinner twice no need for confession now
Because now you have got the fight of your life

Time has taken its toll on you the lines that crack your face
Famine your body it has torn through withered in every place
Pestilence for what you have had to endure and what you have put others through
Death deliverance for you for sure there is nothing you can do
So gather round young warriors now and saddle up your steeds
Killing scores with demon swords now is the death of doers of wrong
Swing the judgment hammer down safely inside armor blood guts and sweat

Master Of Puppets

End of passion play, crumbling away I'm your source of self-destruction
Veins that pump with fear, sucking dark is clear leading on your deaths construction
Taste me you will see more is all you need
Dedicated to how I'm killing you

Come crawling faster obey your Master
Your life burns faster obey your Master
Master Master of Puppets I'm pulling your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you can't see a thing
Just call my name because I'll hear you scream
Master Master
Just call my name because I'll hear you scream
Master Master

Needlework the way, never you betray life of death becoming clearer
Pain monopoly, ritual misery chop your breakfast on a mirror
Taste me you will see more is all you need
Dedicated to how I'm killing you

Master, Master, where's the dreams that I've been after?
Master, Master, you promised only lies
Laughter, Laughter, all I hear or see is laughter
Laughter, Laughter, laughing at my cries
Hell is worth all that, natural habitat just a rhyme without a reason
Never ending maze, drift on numbered days now your life is out of season
I will occupy I will help you die I will run through you now I rule you too

Blackened

Blackened is the end winter it will send
Throwing all you see into obscurity
Death of Mother Earth never a rebirth
Evolution’s end never will it mend never

Fire to begin whipping dance of the dead blackened is the end
To begin whipping dance of the dead colour our world blackened
Fire is the outcome of hypocrisy darkest potency
In the exit of humanity colour our world blackened

Blistering of earth terminate its worth
Deadly nicotine kills what might have been
Callous frigid chill nothing left to kill
Never seen before breathing nevermore never

Opposition contradiction premonition compromise
Agitation violation mutilation planet dies
Darkest color blistered earth true death of life
Termination expiration cancellation human race
Expectation liberation population lay to waste
See our mother put to death see our mother die

Smoldering decay take her breath away
Millions of our years in minutes disappears
Darkening in vain decadence remains
All is said and done never is the sun never

Don't Tread On Me

Liberty or death, what we so proudly hail
Once you provoke her, rattling of her tail
Never begins it, never, but once engaged...
Never surrenders, showing the fangs of rage
Don't tread on me

So be it threaten no more
To secure peace is to prepare for war
So be it settle the score
Touch me again for the words that you'll hear evermore
Don't tread on me

Love it or live it, she with the deadly bite
Quick is the blue tongue, forked as lighting strike
Shining with brightness, always on surveillance
The eyes, they never close, emblem of vigilance
Don't tread on me

One

I can’t remember anything can’t tell if this is true or dream
Deep down inside I feel to scream this terrible silence stops me
Now that the war is through with me I’m waking up, I cannot see
That there’s not much left of me nothing is real but pain now
Hold my breath as I wish for death please, God, wake me

Back in the womb it’s much too real in pumps life that I must feel
But can’t look forward to reveal look to the time when I’ll live
Fed through the tube that sticks in me just like a wartime novelty
Tied to machines that make me be cut this life off from me
Hold my breath as I wish for death please, God, wake me

Now the world is gone, I’m just one God, help me 
Hold my breath as I wish for death please, God, help me
Darkness imprisoning me all that I see absolute horror
I cannot live I cannot die trapped in myself body my holding cell
Landmine has taken my sight taken my speech taken my hearing
Taken my arms taken my legs taken my soul left me with life in hell

No comments: