Followers

Monday 28 September 2020

Let It Be My King's Foundation To Pass

Let It Be My King's Foundation To Pass 

From the beginning of God's morning star just  don't follow what you cant see
Escape the wrath so I smoke it up bombing out my 808's like 1958 dropping 
While I pour it up a covenant I'm shooting for so don't follow me 
You call on onstar even triple A can't save you don't break apart just watch the world fall apart 
They start to neutralize the fall in the prodigy to begin the phase to write it down 
So I shut the world down see who down look around  state after state to clear my plate 
Let em hate left to right born in the battle hear the snake rattle separate your palms
To receive God's gift to know right and wrong with the word to be face to face  
Who's faith can save the world in closed  palms you can be a saved sinner from the Blood on the body 

See who can let me see let me breathe speak my mind
Let me breech threw life of misery to obtain this entity to speak 
Another round levitate self medicate  knowledge , wisdom, and this fight to get it right 
We fight and die much of a reason kill another guy I never knew in life
A sinful covenant never knew had no clue what it is I had to do so fuck what you do

No comments: