Followers

Sunday 20 September 2020

Michael Jackson Tribute EP

Wanna Be Starting Something

I said you wanna be starting something you gotta be starting something
I said you wanna be starting something you gotta be starting something
And too high to get over and too low to get under
You're stuck in the middle and the pain is thunder

I took my baby to the doctor with a fever, but nothing he found
By the time this hit the street they said she had a breakdown
Someone's always trying to start my baby crying
Talking squealing lying saying you just wanna be starting something

You love to pretend that you're good when you're always up to no good
You really can't make him hate her so your tongue became a razor
Someone's always trying to keep my baby crying
Treacherous cunning declining you got my baby crying

You're a vegetable, you're a vegetable still they hate you, you're a vegetable
You're just a buffet, you're a vegetable they eat off of you, you're a vegetable
Billie Jean is always talking when nobody else is talking
Telling lies and rubbing shoulders so they called her mouth a motor
Someone's always trying to start my baby crying
Talking squealing lying saying you just wanna be starting something

You're a vegetable, you're a vegetable still they hate you, you're a vegetable
You're just a buffet, you're a vegetable they eat off of you, you're a vegetable
If you can't feed your baby then don't have a baby 
And don't think maybe if you can't feed your baby
You'll be always trying to stop that child from crying 
Hustling stealing lying now baby's slowly dying

Lift your head up high and scream out to the world
I know I am someone and let the truth unfurl
No one can hurt you now because you know what's true
I believe in me so you believe in you help me sing it
Help me sing it sing it to the world sing it out loud help me sing it!
Help me sing it sing it to the world help me sing it baby sing it to the world sing it out loud

The Way You Make Me Feel

Pretty baby with the high heels on you give me fever like I've never ever known
You're just a product of loveliness I like the groove of your walk, your talk, your dress
I feel your fever from miles around I'll pick you up in my car and we'll paint the town
Just kiss me and tell me twice that you're the one for me
The way you make me feel you really turn me on
You knock me off of my feet my lonely days are gone

I like the feeling you're giving me just hold me and I'm in ecstasy
I'll be working from nine to five to buy you things to keep you by my side
I never felt so in love before just promise you'll love me forevermore
I swear I'm keeping you satisfied because you're the one for me
The way you make me feel you really turn me on
You knock me off of my feet my lonely days are gone

I never felt so in love before promise you'll love me forevermore
I swear I'm keeping you satisfied because you're the one for me
The way you make me feel you really turn me on
You knock me off of my feet my lonely days are gone

Ain't nobody's business ain't nobody's business
Ain't nobody's business ain't nobody's business but mine and my baby
Give it to me give me some time come on be my girl I want ya to be mine
Ain't nobody's business ain't nobody's business but mine and my baby's
Give it to me give me some time come on be my girl I want ya to be mine
Ain't nobody's business ain't nobody's business but mine and my baby's

Will You Be There

Hold me like the river Jordan and I will then say to thee you are my friend
Carry me like you are my brother love me like a mother will you be there?
Weary tell me will you hold me when wrong, will you scold me when lost will you find me?
But they told me a man should be faithful and walk when not able
And fight until the end but I'm only human

Everyone's taking control of me seems that the world's got a role for me
I'm so confused will you show to me you'll be there for me and care enough to bear me
(hold me) Show me (lay your head lowly) Told me(softly then boldly) (carry me there) I'm only human
(lead me) Hold me (love me and feed me) (kiss me and free me) (I will feel blessed) I'm only human
(carry) Carry (carry me boldly) Carry (lift me up slowly) (carry me there) I'm only human
(save me) Lead me (heal me and bathe me)Lift me up, lift me up (softly you say to me)
(I will be there) I will be there
(lift me) Told me (lift me up slowly) (carry me boldly)
(show me you care) Show me you care
(hold me) (lay your head lowly) Get lonely sometimes (softly then boldly) I get lonely
(carry me there) Will you be there
(lead me) (love me and feed me) Lift me up, hold me up (kiss me and free me)
Lift me up sometimes sometimes (I will feel blessed)

In our darkest hour in my deepest despair will you still care will you be there?
In my trials and my tribulations through our doubts and frustrations
In my violence in my turbulence through my fear and my confessions
In my anguish and my pain through my joy and my sorrow in the promise of another tomorrow
I'll never let you part for you're always in my heart

They Don't Care About Us

Skinhead, dead head everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news everybody dog food
Bang bang, shot dead everybody's gone mad
All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us

Beat me, hate me you can never break me
Will me, thrill me you can never kill me
Jew me, sue me everybody do me
Kick me, kike me don't you black or white me
All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us

Tell me what has become of my life I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality I'm tired of being the victim of hate
You're raping me of my pride for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy set me free
Skinhead, dead head everybody gone bad
Trepidation, speculation everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news everybody dog food
Black man, blackmail throw the brother in jail
All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us

Tell me what has become of my rights am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, I'm tired of being the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I really do hate to say it the government don't wanna see 
But if Roosevelt was living he wouldn't let this be
Skinhead, dead head everybody gone bad
Situation, speculation everybody litigation
Beat me, bash me you can never trash me
Hit me, kick me you can never get me
All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us

Some things in life they just don't wanna see
But if Martin Luther was living he wouldn't let this be
Skinhead, dead head everybody's gone bad
Situation, segregation everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news everybody dog food
Kick me, kike me don't you wrong or right me
All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us

Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)

I don't know what's going happen to you but I do know that I want you
You walk around this town with your head all up in the sky and I do know that I want you
Let's dance, let's shout
Shake your body down to the ground
Shake your body down to the ground

You tease me with your loving to play hard to get because you do know that I love it
You walk around this town with your head all up in the sky and I do know that I want you
Let's dance, let's shout
Shake your body down to the ground
Shake your body down to the ground

You are the spark that lit the fire inside of me and you know that I love it
I need to do just something to get closer to your soul and you do know that I want to
Let's dance, let's shout
Shake your body down to the ground
Shake your body down to the ground

Thriller

It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes you're paralyzed
Because this is thriller, thriller night and no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike
You know it's thriller, thriller night you're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

You hear the door slam and realize there's nowhere left to run
You feel the cold hand and wonder if you'll ever see the sun
You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination
But all the while you hear a creature creeping up behind you're outta time
Because this is thriller, thriller night there ain't no second chance against the thing with the forty eyes, 
Thriller, thriller night you're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

Night creatures call and the dead start to walk in their masquerade
There's no escaping the jaws of the alien this time they're open wide this is the end of your life
They're out to get you, there's demons closing in on every side
They will possess you unless you change that number on your dial
Now is the time for you and I to cuddle close together
All through the night I'll save you from the terror on the screen, I'll make you see
That this is thriller, thriller night because I can thrill you more than any ghoul could ever dare try
Thriller, thriller night so let me hold you tight and share a killer, thriller, chiller thriller here tonight
Because this is thriller, thriller night I can thrill you more than any ghoul could ever dare try
Thriller, thriller night so let me hold you tight and share a killer, thriller I'm gonna thrill you tonight

Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand
Creatures crawl in search of blood to terrorize y'all's neighborhood
And whomsoever shall be found without the soul for getting down
Must stand and face the hounds of hell and rot inside a corpse's shell
The foulest stench is in the air the funk of forty thousand years
And grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom
And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist the evil of the thriller


No comments: