Followers

Wednesday 10 July 2019

Mad

Michael: I'm bigger than Bruce , Sexier than Madonna !
But people are saying, That my brain's a goner!
I can outsing  Prince, I can outdance Astaire !
But still people wonder, If I'm really all there ?
Well' For a couple of years, I've been reclusive , But now the proof is quite conclusive!
"I'M MAD! (Mad !) MAD! (Mad!) Owe!  
I'm completely round the bend! Wow! 
"I'M MAD! (Mad!) MAD! (Mad!)  
"A hamster's my best friend !"

I'm off my head, I've lost my marbles, I live forever, in plastic bubbles ! (cough!) 
And as for the bits they cut off of me...
They're now recording their own LP !
Chorus: "He's mad, he's mad!" Wow!
Jackson: "I got fruit-cake in the brain!"
Chorus: "I'm mad, (Mad!) Mad! (Mad!)
Jackson: "I make Reagan look quite sane !

At the age of three, I made so much lolly! Wow!
It's not surprising I've gone off my trolley!
I live with puppets ! I'm off the rails! (Whoo Whoo!)
I'm even barnier than the Prince of Wales !
Michael: Who's mad?! Chorus: "Who's mad?
Michael: Who's mad?! Chorus: "Who's mad?
Michael: Who's mad?!
Surgeon: "You are, Mr. Jackson."
Jackson: "Now I'm bad, (Bad) it's bad
I guess you heard the news.
I'm mad, (Bad!) I'm bad (Bad!) Cuss white men can't sing the blues...
I'm bad, (mm-hmm) I'm mad, (Yes) and I'm sad, (mm-hmm)
I'm not much good anymore...
Surgeon: "Yes, jolly good, come along now Mr. Jackson."
Jackson: "Now I'm mad."
Surgeon: "Yes, of course you are!"
Jackson: "I'm Mickey Mouse !"
Surgeon: "Yes, you certainly do sound like him, don't you?"

No comments: