Followers

Wednesday 10 July 2019

Heavy Metal Song

I'm the seventh son of Satan but the devil threw me out
He said I was too evil when he heard me scream and shout
So I joined a heavy metal band and stormed the gates of hell
We signed a pact with Lucifer, he promised not to tell...
That we really come from Sheffield and our average age is over 35
He's Thor the Mighty Ramrod, but when he's with his mum, she calls him Clive
I've seen a naked woman - She was his sister, he was five

Now the Pentecostal Priestess was down upon her knees
She was lookin' at my love gun, I heard her saying "please"
Gonna tie you up in chains, babe, and whip you 'til you pout
He's always fancied Sharon, but he's scared to ask her out
Because we really come from Sheffield and in fact he's only five foot three
He always phones the neighbours when he thinks we might be on TV
I take a lot of drugs - They're for his asthma allergy

"Where's the catarrh solo?"

No comments: