Followers

Monday 5 December 2022

Philip Anselmo Tribute EP

Family, "Friends" And Associates

Do you need attention do you crave sympathy?
Are you the one rejected what color do you bleed?
Is it the same as me I see red.
Do you conceal compulsion do you worry needlessly?
Are you intolerant what can you suck for free?
What color do you bleed what can you steal from me?
What color do you bleed I see red.
I'm calling you out just disposition to favors.
I'm calling you out is this the moment you live?

Do you feel all alone are you afraid of it?
Do you feel suicide what can you suck from this?
What can you steal from me what color do you bleed? 
What color do you bleed I see red.
I'm calling you out just disposition from favors.
I'm calling you out is this the second you live?
It's the one time I call bullshit

Bedridden

I am, a meticulous man…Bedridden, exasperated…
Bedridden, agitated… … And there is no master plan.
I am, a ridiculous man… Bedridden, violated…
Bedridden, overstated…And I have no master plans… no/master/plans…
Stay in this fucking robe… And do not change a thing!
Stay in that fucking dress and I won’t fucking change a thing…

I Choke on (my) existence… I am, a vociferous man…
Bedridden, and master-baited… Bedridden, annihilated…
And there is no master plan…No/master/plan

Finger Me

Like a tried and tested beacon cowardly fingers tap
Dumb as a claw hammer in line to strike for trips
Hawkish isolationist incursion foist
Mugged aggrandizing maladroit pilloried parse
Fucking ancillary limbic overarch ensconced palavered exculpation
Walk through fire walk through fire walk through fire walk through fire

The true story left untold it's coming to the grave with me
Nascent, grouse, lockstep, plaudits blithely sinister and circuitous
Prose-pose via gadfly fucking Capgras Illusion meets Stapelia Gigantea
The reek invades in multiplicity
Walk through fire walk through fire walk through fire walk through fire
I walk through fire I walk through fire I'll walk through fire I'll walk through fire

There is hatred in these words no crooked finger could finger despite how much you want it
There is loathing in these words that no finger could finger despite how much you want to
I do my job and you will do yours I do my job and you will do yours
I can count on my fingers the times and I know I can count on you
I simply count on my fingers the times and it always equals four fucks and you
Four fucks and an all of you four fucks and a you
Four fucks and a you pissed my pants with culled indigent stabs
Without a passing nod to face intended target
Peccadillo, mellifluous tongue in permanent insert, firmly into cheek
Isn't it amazing how many will push a myth to maliciously propel a flawed notion chamber?
Fucking desiccated ordinal impugned walk through fire walk through fire
Walk through fire walk through fire

There is hatred in these words no crooked finger could finger despite how much you want it
There is loathing in these words that no finger could finger despite how much you want to
I do my job and you will do yours I do my job and you will do yours
I can count on my fingers the times and I know I can count on you
I simply count with my fingers the times and it always equals four fucks and you
Four fucks and an all of you
It's disingenuous, it's poisonous so I'm calling bullshit on the whole distraction racket
You're all fakes I do my job and you will do yours and you will suck and then swallow

Choosing Mental Illness

Accepting the factors of hereditary mental illness
Accepting the factors of inherit illness
Glaring, polarizing, suffocating chameleonic triplicated biogenesis
Crapulous and safe that way

Accepting the factors of hereditary mental illness
Accepting the factors of inherit illness
Ruminating, staid, deltaic chameleonic triplicated biogenesis
Crapulous and safe that way

Mark my words poisoned extravagant figments distort face
Impetus penchant percolating poisoned extravagant figments run risk of thumb
Poisoned extravagant figments sucking
I swear, if I could merely shake it off, I would but I embrace it
Non compos mentis and pixelated objects, illogical and irrelevant

Accepting the factors of hereditary mental illness
Accepting the factors of inherit illness
Ruminating, staid, deltaic chameleonic triplicated biogenesis
Crapulous and safe that way
Mark my words inherit illness factors in facts

Battalion Of Zero

(It’s) Blasted/vast and trampling (It’s) Bleak/obstructive/and raw
(Be) Plowing/cemented/resolved (Or we’re) going, going gone…
Head’s-up, hands-down Stark/vanquished/deceived
(And) Deadpan/cold/(as) grief (It’s) Shafted/duped/and fraud
(We are) going, going, gone… Head’s-up, hands-down…
Heads-up/hands-down… The battalions of zero is now…
Heads-up/Hands-Down… The battalions of zero are in…

Wise-up/rise-up/minimize… Size-up/bear-up/barbarize…
Countless-million/cult demise… (Left for) Dead
Heads-up/hands down… The battalions of zero are now…
Heads-up/Hands-Down… With tattoos of Strength on their heads…

Rise-up/wise-up/minimized… Bear-up/sized-up/barbarized…
Dudgeon/raw throats are not best inclined… (A)Death (It’s) Cryptic/creeping/quaking
(Our) Teeth-on-pavement scraping (One) Caustic/rank/dissolve (And we’re) going, going, gone…
Wake up/resolve/unite Shake-up/resist/divide protest and suck-up in stride…
Be prepared (and) wait for the sign… Identify allies on sight/without appendages
Readied for always impending wars Heads-up/hands-down.

Walk Through Exits Only

It’s ruined. Everybody ruins music… Not just me…
You saw it/You liked it/Embraced it/Then faked it…Not just me…
(I’m) jaded and over it/sick of the whole of it… Everything piles up…
Until I burn it in the trash/rip it up and turn it into ashes… exit…
It’s ruined. Everybody ruins music…Not just me…
You heard it/You learned it/You dressed it/(and) Accessed it…
Not just me…(I’m) jaded and over it/sick of the whole of it…
Everything piles up… Until I burn it in the trash/shred it up and incinerate to ashes… Exit!
Everything piles up…Until I burn it in the trash/incinerate and turn it into ashes… Exit!
I walk through exits only… Because I can.

We are no different/I’m not paving the way… See?
It’s indifferent…I’m not saving the day…(Therefore) we are no different…
So it drives us away…The flame is incentive…So I burn it away…
Like rabies amongst rats…Everyone ruins the music as time goes by…Not just me…
You jacked it/Then hacked it/Devalued/And stole it…Not just me…
I’m jaded and over it/sick of the whole of it…Everything piles up…
Until I burn it in the trash/incinerate and turn it into ash…

A comeback doesn’t come gently…it’s as ugly, as ugly is…
Made of hedonist handcuffs…crushing weights… neurotic accuracy…and kills love outright…
So burn it/one precious chunk/at a time…There’s no reading between the lines.
Like fire that falls from the sky… Like fleeing a monster of nature…
Like a bullet born of a madman…There’s no reading between the lines.
Like disappearing from the face of the planet…Like being cut in half…
Like having everything and burning it…There’s no reading between the lines.

No comments: