Followers

Friday 23 December 2022

Overkill Tribute EP IV

 Hello From The Gutter

All those dreams and broken glass swept down the sewer with the rest of the trash.
Never to be seen again now you're making a home in a garbage can!!!
But here's a little story that I lived to tell.
Hello from the gutter Hello from our little hell

Wasted days, wasted nights hypnotized by the city lights!
Another king, another queen living in the shadows so they can't be seen!
Remember all the world lies at your feet and the big apple's rotten in the heat.
Hello from the gutter.Hello from the gutter
Hello from the gutter.Hello from the gutter

Gutter child, sweet sixteen Broadway stars that have never been!!!
All those dreams and broken glass swept down the sewer with the rest of the trash.
Well here's a little story that we lived to tell.
Hello from the gutter Hello from our little hell
Hello from the gutter. Hello from the gutter
Welcome the the gutter we've been expecting you!

Mad Gone World

Cutting through confusion takes you far away.
Confusing an illusion with thoughts that go astray.
In a world gone mad and thriving in the boundaries of your brain,
Imprisoned in a world created solely for the purpose of a crunch.

What ya see and what ya feel are nothing nothing real.
A visionary climax an imagery so clear.
Losing touch or reason both quickly slip away.
Imprisoned in a world created solely for the purpose of a...

Save me from this mad gone world save me from myself.
Save me from this mad gone world I need help.
Save me from this mad gone world save me from decisions.
Save me from this mad gone world and indecision
Mad! Mad gone world!

One million minutes one million nights.
One million dreams I've had and a million fights.
Living in a mad gone world living blind.
Living with this worldly madness just a state of mind

Bastard Nation

Twisted torn and ripped the balance goes away mine is but an active imagination.
Tear the boundary down know more line take a look inside the bastard that you find.
Yelling screamed and ripped just to have a say yours is but an over exaggeration.
Throw the civil down kill your fear feel the need, to act on what you hear!
Did they say we were hard?!
Did they say we were separation?!
Citizens of a bastard nation?!

Waste me for what I do not for what you hate guilt became the prime motivation.
Throw the civil down kill his seed let's cut out the heart to see if it bleeds.
Crippled lame and trapped the balance falls away move, to total separation.
Dissolve the boundary now kill the line you become the new bastard that you find.
Did they say we were hard?!
Did they say we were separation?!
Citizens of a bastard nation?!

I'll walk away if you do and I'll stay if you do.
What you fear fearing be a man.
Did they say we were hard?!
Did they say we were separation?!
Citizens of a bastard nation?!

Skull And Bones

All buys are final the act suicidal a moment defining a life
Not hatred or racial, goddamn, insulatial confusion controlling the strife
The pain now consuming there'll be no exhuming destroying the core of the lie
The man with his hand-up had just better shut-up God lights-up and sits to the right

When I had you dancing like a angel in my hand
When I need you, counting time a trillion grains of sand
When I had you dancing like a angel in my hand
When I need you, counting time a trillion grains of sand
When I had you standing like a soldier in my hand
When I need you,counting lives a trillion grains of
The commission skull and bones extradition skull and bones

Landing a knockout, negotiate lockout the war in the crescent was theirs
The prices grew higher, the need for the buyer the cost, loss of life, splitting hairs
The pain all consuming, for those without grooming not taken the time yet to learn
The man feels deserted, and Toby's perverted God sits back, and waits his turn

Strict obligation to deterioration, other blood is all over me
For the good of the nation a world obligation welcome to the society
I was born with the right and the financial might to put a price on your head so worth living
Shot with the light on the very same night that you thought that your God was so giving
Hammer-hammer down you, one time alone for the order of the nation
Hammer-hammer down you, skull and bones a full, lifelong sensation

Come And Get It

Think that I know you, but I just can't place the face
Got something to show you, it can never be replaced
Wherever we walk, wherever we fly
Wherever we live, wherever we die
Think that I know you, but I just can't say goodbye

This is it now, don't it make you feel better? Come and get it!
This is it Here we go, we going to fly Come and get it!
This is it now, don't it make you feel better? Come and get it!
This is it Here we go, we going high Come and get it!

Remember the rising when the lightning filled the air
No compromising in a strapped electric chair, you were there
We never could walk, we always could fly
We never could live, we always could die
Think that I know you but I just can't talk, too high
Think that I know you but I just talk too high over your horse and ride

Do you know a better way to make it all good inside?
All the friends have died away, by a new law they abide
And all Gods' children, there they go, judgement on their side
Do you know a better way, to make it all good inside?
And I cry does it make you feel better, sing it
All Gods' children, there they go, taking the free ride

Save Yourself

Twisting and turning the incessant burning of night
Never quite learning the truth, wrong versus right
Wings that are broken, words never spoken in flight
The future now open, then flashes to hide out of sight

Don't you look so fucking sad, I'll beat you like you never had
Can't hide behind the purity, they'll be no more security
God's not here to serve you now, I'm here to give and show you how
Darkness and light naked disaster only you can save yourself
Save yourself make it go faster only you can save yourself
Save yourself

Deadly sensation, the cold liquidation unfolds
Disintegration, in pure isolation they fold
Wheels that are broken, once were outspoken and rolled
The future now open, explode to lose all control

Black ring painted 'round your heart, this is where we're going to start
Can't hide behind that riddled soul, I can see right through the holes
God don't want to beat about, let's clean it up and sort it out
Twisting and turning, the incessant burning
Twisting and turning, burn, burn, burn, burn

No comments: