Followers

Wednesday 22 September 2021

The Black Dahlia Murder Tribute EP

Funeral Thirst

The brightest full moon light entrances me it calls me forth
Yet I have not the strength to move in stasis, I rot away and dream
Dream of forgotten years dream of the touch of another's hand
I am to be a meal of starved worms my nerves are twisting for the light of my salvation
I rest beneath where I remain as cold as clay eternal pain is swelling in my joints
Somewhere within me a flame is slowly born inside this shell of bloated flesh grows life anew
Infernal, the moon distorts my mind my veins jolt back to life, pushing the fluids of the damned
I seek to bathe my fetid flesh in crimson spray my body writhes without consent of conscience
I lift the lid the pounds of dirt shall not subdue I shall walk the earth once more
From beyond the strings are pulled I know not what has made me this way
The animation of my rigid corpse I shall abandon my coffin of premature fate
All the words of the preacher all the tears of my family in vain
I shall again walk amongst them my penance with blood be repaid!

Dead hand grasps for the still night air I am now free to maim!
There cannot be a god for he would not forgive this
Despicable inhuman monster; rotten, twisted and deformed
I am now a tool of my unholy instinct entrails strewn at my bidding a mockery of all I was
I seek to bathe my fetid flesh in crimson spray my body writhes without consent of conscience
I lift the lid the pounds of dirt shall not subdue I shall walk the earth once more
From beyond the strings are pulled I know not what has made me this way
The animation of my rigid corpse I shall abandon my coffin of premature fate
All the words of the preacher all the tears of my family in vain
I shall again walk amongst them my penance with blood be repaid!

Burning The Hive

I'll tell you in one sentence the truth should not have broken you.
You know I'd never turn away not in your darkest hour.
I won't reiterate the immense failure on your part.
To let it die this way displays the weakness of your bonds.
Numb I crawl, losing you. over something so frivolous, so petty but this pettiness is all you know.
You wear a chip on your shoulder like a badge of fucking pride.
A broken heart you broke your fucking own I remain. I never would have left your side.
And now my name will be another excuse for you to grovel in the ill-will called your life.
I'll miss the friendship that we once shared as you ignite all that which made us strong.

The fires of envy blaze undying as this devotion is destroyed.
I watch our dreams reduce to ash throat stifled by the fumes.
The stench of brittle feelings burning wets my tender eyes with tear.
Our memories are the funeral pyre and your words are gasoline.
Our friendship meets a blackened fate; an ashen epitaph.
These caustic embers yet remain soon to be blown away.
You will choke on my name. You'll choke on pictures of my face.
You will choke on my name. You'll choke on what you threw away.

I was a fool to ask so fucking little from you.
I should have recognized the frailty of your will.
I know that you can hear me. I hope that this is killing you.
I hope you sweat at night dreaming of my face.
Do whatever makes you happy, no holds barred shall remain etched into my mind.
When my eyes are finally graced with your crooked smile.
And my insides are licked by those familiar flames.
Flickering within my gut deep in my battered chest.
Burning a hole through my entrails I won't fall.
I won't succumb to the pettiness which you breed I won't acknowledge the woe in which you live.
I won't forget the times we have spent I have pictures proving everything you will be fucking missed.

Contagion

Jaws dripping with disease fingers for use of weaponry
Mind spins in fervor of murder's design unleashing our buried primal desires
Return to instincts we had lost our blades shall speak with eloquence what human words cannot
Terror a world of terror we create maddening howls fill the streets as further spreads the plague
Gone the affinity to modern man wavering faith falls to ravenous hands
Unbridled malevolence reaches a boil as strivings of mankind dissolve into fire
The will to conquer suffocates a trail of shredded carcasses, our morals dissipate
Now the end's drawing nearer upheaval is at hand animalistic biddings a reverse evolution of man

Terror a world of terror we create maddening howls fill the streets as further spreads the plague
Children we are the children of the beast instinct counters reasoning, our rage shall be unleashed
The dreams of man engulfed in fire this world a heap of burning flesh
The end is bearing down upon us the god of mortals lying dead

When The Last Grave Has Emptied

Inhuman, the mounting of a tragedy macabre
Resurrection of the fallen, the undead start to rise driven by hunger for vengeance
We're left with little time to question the motives of the damned
We turn to science to make the puzzle whole what lies beyond those hollowed eyes
We'll be defeated, destroyed by our own ghosts
When the last grave has emptied when the last shred of hope melts away
An endless swarm of damnation will swallow the last of humanity into the black

In hiding, our dwindling numbers rush to find a cure
The laws of reason are dissolving into never ending night
Mere shadows of their former selves we fall to friend and foe alike
We stand abandoned by our gods backed into corners, there's nowhere left to hide
The soils of hell shall keep them coming
Our feeble planet overrun with the legions of the dead
We turn to science to make the puzzle whole what lies beyond those hollowed eyes
We'll be defeated, destroyed by our own ghosts
When the last grave has emptied when the last shred of hope melts away
An endless swarm of damnation will swallow the last of humanity into the black

Fits of hysteria have claimed the hearts of man
The panic ridden are consumed, their bones dry in the sun
The zombies multiply with haste
The streets are stained with human waste
We turn to science to make the puzzle whole what lies beyond those hollowed eyes
We'll be defeated, destroyed by our own ghosts
When the last grave has emptied when the last shred of hope melts away
An endless swarm of damnation will swallow the last of humanity into the black

Statutory Ape

This is a reckoning a clichéd cut of lying tongue revenge never goes out of style
Gorilla honing trigger-finger that makes gorilla man ingrained, there's hate within us all
Spiraling I've lost my footing once again I'm flailing in a tantrum of disgust
When life holds nothing sacred when the loveless turn to loathe we'll witness this final threatened pose
Mother War sleep in your arms tonight I'm burning for your love
This juggernaut of bronze and alcohol machines of vengeance now are born

In vengeance we are born to our graves these grudges shall be sworn
The ultimate death of emotion never mourned we'll die before we crawl
Twisted ministers of death praying for a bullet hail
Gorilla, suffocate Gorilla, maim an education in howling!
Ministers of death we'll be praying for this bullet hail
Gorilla, suffocate Gorilla, maim an education in complete misanthropy
Mother War sleep in your arms tonight I'm burning for your love
This juggernaut of bronze and alcohol machines of vengeance now are born
In vengeance we are born to our fucking graves the greatest tribe forever

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse

This twisted wretched place shadowed by the utmost darks of hell
In dreams of black beyond the bounds of a withered witch's spell
Where the doors surely are locked when the sun threatens to wane
Where shamblers dwell in dim moon light beyond the warmth of day

Liars line the roads at dawn watchful eyes are upon you held
Sacred weapons to the sacred revealed to be unleashed upon the council of hell
Blood flows down the streets at night where wolves cry out for flesh
Where a horrible curse taints the woodlands nearby with the forms of the walking dead

Unholy inversion of hope twisting the faith of the meek into hate
Driven insane by the dark one to bring forth the foul biddings he speaks
The undead are among us at dawn they shrink back to their silken beds
They dance by night and drink the blood of a child's broken neck

His spires are growing taller still their shadows stretching throughout the land
Freeing the evils that sleep within the weaker minds of man
Into the tower never go the horrors multiply
Gears can mince the strongest ones leaving heroes paralyzed
The rivers flow with poison the sands swallow you whole
The ghouls that roam this darkened wood are thirsting for your throat

No comments: