Followers

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Ministry Tribute EP

 Piss

Who's on trial the state says it's me or is it the lawyer I handsomely paid to go free
Or maybe the judge with the yellowing teeth and the fuck you smile
Or how about the bailiff who stinks of a longstanding battle of him and the drink
Or candidate number four the zombified whore who types what you think
I'm not lying I'm not clean I'm not buying what that means

How the fuck can you say that we won for the criminal sum you were paid
Then try and convince me I'm free as can be you just sold me out and got nothing in trade
I know I'm not the smartest guy in the world but I'm just not stupid enough to be 
Thinking that having a record for filling my lungs is as good as it gets
Life on a razor die as a story

Five more years of pissing in little jars so someone can say he's high as a kite
He's probably right let's put him away without further delay
There's no complaints since I'm not a saint or in jail
But if I should fail with a piss that has drugs on the forbidden list
Then they'll be coming to take you away
Live on a razor death could be gory

The Last Sucker

Born and raised in the USA I got a different type of DNA
I got a bloodline from Texas to Maine we run the world like a parlor game
I got twins and a Stepford wife I never had to work a day in my life
I never studied but got my degree I never had to with my family tree
Now I'm the last sucker now I'm the last one
No longer in charge of anyone!

I got others tell me what to say I'm like an actor in a tragic play
They give me speeches I cant understand
It doesn't matter as long as no one else can
Now I'm the last sucker now I'm the last one
No longer in charge of anyone!
Last sucker sorry fucker nice try
Last sucker sorry fucker bye bye

Now it's my turn for something to say
You made me king so I could have my way
The people hate me and I don't know why
They hate me more with each and every lie
Now I'm the last sucker now I'm the last one
No longer in charge of anyone!
Last sucker sorry fucker nice try
Last sucker sorry fucker bye bye

Weekend Warrior

Now don't even get me started on Monday and Tuesday, that went straight to my head
Wednesday really go fuck yourself and Thursday I'll be in bed because Friday here I come
Always your most loyal son and I've got vengeance written in my eyes
So fill me up where's the wine pass the pipe, I need a light
Because I'm a weekend warrior I'm a weekend warrior

Now Friday night was no surprise and I hit Saturday in perfect stride 
Then Sunday comes with no regrets it's time to dry out
You wanna bet the weekend isn't over yet
Because I'm a weekend warrior I'm a weekend warrior

I know you hate to love to see me this way you wanna be there when I need to be saved
But when tomorrow turns out just like today you'll wish you never let me out of my cage
Bitch you're gonna fucking pay Monday God not again you said you'd always be my friend
But I'm left standing here all by myself so take me now if you wanna help
Because they've got hatred written in their eyes and you know that really comes to my surprise
Fuck it because in five days I'm gonna settle the score
Just fill me up the give me more give me more
Because I'm a weekend warrior I'm a weekend warrior

Fairly Unbalanced

The other day I watched the Fox News Network, I swear they're all on crack
I need to get me an aluminum helmet, my brain is under attack
No more hate machine no more right-wing extreme
No more stupidity no more Fox TV

I saw a story just the other day that put me right into shock
My Friends at Fox are blaming all gun violence on rap and rock
No more hate machine no more right-wing extreme
No more stupidity no more Fox TV

I finally sold my 60 inch plasma I'm tired of listening to shit
Between Bill O'Reilly, Rush & Hannity which one's the biggest twit?
No more hate machine no more right-wing extreme
No more stupidity no more Fox TV
Fairly unbalanced, fairly unhinged in the right-wing fringe

Just One Fix

Blood keeps drinking away silence of desperation
Driving through New Orleans at night trying to find a destination
Just one fix just one fix

Life keeps slipping away banging on the wall with damnation
Poised, keep cutting away Monkey is the only salvation
Just one fix just one fix

Monkey starts driving the train tries to take it out of the station
Join us and the choice will be made unless we kill the lie as a nation
Just one fix just one fix

The Land Of Rape And Honey

Face to face blood to blood the mountain you tumbled from
And in the land of rape and honey you prey
Step by step you climb the mountain you prey

Fist to fist eye to eye the rulers of the wasteland
And in the land of rape and honey you prey
Step by step you climb the mountain you prey

Head to head chest to chest which country is the very best?
And in the land of rape and honey you prey
Step by step you climb the mountain you prey

No comments: