Followers

Monday 11 November 2013

Advice to all you hopers out there

Over the years I have found that if you have a certain dream/goal or whatever, people tend to put you down for it. How does that help?
I ask you: Why is my reason deemed less important than someone else's? I am still following my dream/goal in life and trying to make something of it. I am not just sitting in my room with my mate playing ' Teen Spirit. This is serious shit and I just don't understand why people can't see that. Who said making a successful business was 'more important' than making it in the music world. I put it down to the fact that most people in the world see that the word 'Business' cries hard work, effort, money and time. Where as 'Band' says 'Ill just buy a guitar, write a song and hope Rick Rubin walks by my garage and hears me play it'

Dont get me wrong or anything, im not having a go at anyone going to uni or who is trying to succeed with a business. Good luck to all of you. I just can't see why these people that 'frown on your career choice' see that its so much harder than they think?
So, I've realized that if your one of those people that has a dream career that is socially deemed 'A waste of fucking time' don't let it get you down. Just think that when you work hard enough and do make it, you can rub it in all those peoples faces with your success. So If you have a job and your manager is asking

'Can you do this and that for me on your day off'? No I fucking can't!
So what if you get sacked for it. It's unlikely but there are thousands of other low wage jobs out there to keep you going whilst you concentrate on the more important thing in your life.
Minimum effort, just to get you by. No more, no less.
That's my advice to you if you can pick it out from that mess above.
Anyway I must now return to a harrowing game of Farcry. Heed my words!
And remember: TAKE NO SHIT, FROM ANYONE, EVER and that means EVER

No comments: