Followers

Tuesday 8 August 2023

Nails Tribute EP

 Scum Will Rise

As truth hides the scum will rise
A loser´s flag is waved up high
Disregarding all in their way
Accruing debts they cannot pay

Fuck their control
Force their control down
They think they´re judge and jury
But they´ll never sentence me

Suffering Soul

Lost in yourself so frustrated
Fear, guilt, and deprecation
You hate what you see when you see me
Like a mirror self reflecting

Suffering soul
Losing control

Sick of all the shit that they´re said
I never want to see their face again
Pain runs through these veins that were servered
You´ll live in my shadow forever

Fuck all that shit in your mind
Your half truths are full lies

Pariah

So idle you sit on your throne of shit
Making claims that you'll later regret
Fool for abuse in all you lose

So highly esteemed blind sheep lead blind sheep
You won't show to maintain your control
It's so easy to talk about me
When you'll never come and see me
It's all the same a pawn in their game
Your name is a shame

You Will Never Be One Of Us

No truth all lies disgrace we are not the same
Fuck your trends, fuck your friends
Fuck your groupies that try to pretend that you're down
You're fucking not nobody wants what you've fucking got
You will never be one of us

Our pain is not your pain our pride is not your pride
No truth, no trust you will never be one of us
Soaked in disgust you will never be one of us
This is not for you to claim we are not the same

Friend To All

Always out for yourself your opinion is someone else's
Friend to all, friend to all, you're not a fucking friend to all
Friend to all, friend to all, you're not my fucking friend at all
Need everyone to know your name shit goes down you run away
Friend to all, friend to all, you're not a fucking friend to all
Friend to all, friend to all, you're not my fucking friend at all

Social climbing cocksucker five faced motherfucker
Sucking up to another in my eyes you are a peasant
Pushing some bullshit agenda come to us and get rejection
You don't fucking stand for shit die

No Servant/Scapegoat

Bow to no man, no pig, no book of myths
Tolerate no deception, no ignorance
I´m not your fucking servant

Who´s to blame for your suffering
You need escape but not through me
Think again not this time
You dug your own grave
Don´t call my name to place the blame
You´ll pay for all the lies you have told
You have no control scapegoat

Bow to no man, no pig, no book of myths
Tolerate no deception, no ignorance
I´m not your fucking servant

No comments: