Followers

Friday 18 August 2023

Cannabis Corpse Tribute EP

 Mummified In Bong Water

The skies grew black in Richmond
The clouds came suddenly, in thunderous wakes the herald of slaughter
An oblong hole a mile long
A portal to nowhere or perhaps a portal to putrescent party-foul
Water spills forth, billions of tons, out from the sky, people running for their lives
Drowning in fear, sickening stench, unable to breathe bong water, beer, and piss
Water spills forth, billions of tons, out from the sky, dead bodies floating open-eyed
Drowning in fear, sickening stench, unable to breathe bong water, beer, and piss

Bongwaterlogged corpses floating twisted dead faces are bloating
Gross senselessly submerged sick mummies reemerge
Contaminated mass of murdered funky-smelling zombies murmur
Objections to their new form
And other bodies bob above the lurid sea of gruesome gore
Victims of resin storms
Shuddersome, the mutants come in droves they swim through weed-like scum
Fluids used to transform
Flesh turned green like some bad dream, aquatic beasts and fearsome fiends

Water spills forth, billions of tons, out from the sky, people running for their lives
Drowning in fear, sickening stench, unable to breathe bong water, beer, and piss
Water spills forth, gajillions of tons, out from the sky, dead bodies floating open-eyed
As mutants some survive, even then not alive human life to deprive, liquids are pushed inside
Mummified in bong water

I Will Smoke You

Bleed from my pipe revenge on treacherous ganga I will smoke
Breaking my buds sticky fingers my catharsis I will toke
Into the lungs bong injects smoke stoned
The one that they got high he will always stay fried
Plagued by the buds I will smoke you filled in my lungs
Smoke at my face the grisly resins went unscraped until now
Deep in the hole you are out of weed but stoned

Choke on your smoke your brain the smoke cuts off then your legs
The one that you got high will smoke you this way
Scarred by the buds I will smoke you
Killed by my lungs I must smoke you
Into the throat the smoke injects
Warm cloud sprays out the aroma entices

Pull out your lighter and let you watch
Shove the bong to your mouth and light the batch
I watch you get stoned
I am released from years of pain
You weed averted my becoming insane I am stoned
I have smoked you

Gateways To Inhalation

Poured out from the tube of resinated comes
A blackness, a vision, annihilation
Utilize augury in these last uncertain days
Apperceiving intoxicant, inhaling is the only way
Deep gaping hole in my mind has expanded
Mind is blank, no more thoughts, stupefacient
Spellworthy vestige terrifying shapeless void
Dope encircled passageway
Gateways to Inhalation

Fierce psychic trauma wringing out cerebral sponge
The neurotransmitters are getting stronger
Penetrative power-premonition sees through me
All-consuming swelling pains threaten what exists
Total mental meltdown mount to resist
Titillated, brain activated
Somehow knowing, drugs are flowing
Reawakened enlightenment, reason I have found
Panoplanar vegetable, boundless voids surrounds
Extrasensory expansion hits
Barely grasping at the end of your wits
Evil visions taunting you, they beckon, "come inside"
Portal summoned forth now from a bloodshot third eye
Stoned again, lost within, what a ride lost somewhere in time
Gateways to Inhalation

 Immortal Pipes

Thought not to exist put them to your lips
And I can share my gift here, Immortal pipes
Hit them if you like but I name my own price
Immortal Pipes getting stoned tonight
Immortal Pipes promise you eternal life

Please now just a taste and if you will make haste
Others I must tempt these ensorcelled pipes
Smoke up if you like your fortune and my share
Immortal Pipes symbol of narcotic might
Immortal Pipes promise you eternal life

Wicked temptation towards inhalation
Thirst for immortality, spiritually impiety
The bowl has been passed, you cannot turn back
Chained to me beneath my feet, now on the soul I shall feed
Possessed frame of man I am now emptiness is all I hold now
Deadened reddened eyes all-time highest high
My bitch to command ancient sordid pipes
Visit you some night if you try you will fry
Immortal Pipes symbol of narcotic might
Immortal Pipes IMMORTAL PIPES

Final Exhalation

Feel the blood flow out your veins as you start to die
See the deep wounds in your wrists a gruesome suicide…
Life is slipping away but it isn't over yet there's one last moment before you breathe the final breath
Exhale the smoke inside then gaze within the cloud behold the vision so hideous and foul

The vapour takes shape into a grotesque face eerie glowing green eyes
Now are loathsomely gazing upon you
Terror that shakes you to your very soul so close now to the brink of death
As your body begins to grow cold a ghastly voice speaks
Eternal damnation awaits upon the final exhalation
Eternal damnation awaits upon the final exhalation

Slowly your heart stops beating eyes close now forever
The light does not come, this demon of reefer
Devours your soul, cursing it to the void
Another stoner claimed for its hellish master

Feel the blood flow out your veins as you start to die
See the deep wounds in your wrists a gruesome suicide…
Life is slipping away but it isn't over yet there's one last moment before you breathe the final breath
Exhale the smoke inside then gaze within the cloud behold the vision so hideous and foul

Fucked With Northern Lights

Beneath the summer skies I gaze upon the passing of the sun, the daylight dies
Remote this wilderness, I pack myself a monster of a bowl behind the veil of mist
Vacation here in Canada, I came to see the northern lights and I came here for the buds
To pass this time in solitude, and to clear my head
A clear and eerie sky, there's an opening in the clouds, the stars are shining brightly
From beside a lake I watch, for the dancing

Northern lights, I spark the pipe, to get feeling right 
But the THC tears into me not so fine, but the bud is kind, and the lights I find
Now I know I'm high because lights fall from the sky no one can hear my cry
The burn in my eyes, clouded vision, psychedelic surprise
All around me the lights make their advance
Like a great green ghost stellar stalker, unfamiliar cosmic host

Fucked with northern lights, madness, paranoia, fright
Fucked with northern lights, this fancy bud ain't so tight
I fail to scream but my body's being entered by this thing
Glowing green orbs flight, I'm really getting fucked tonight

Paralyzed with fear the northern lights appear
If I'd known it'd be like this I'd have settled for a beer
Northern lights, I spark the pipe, to get feeling right
But the THC tears into me not so fine, but the bud is kind, and the lights I find
Now I know I'm high, I have now lost my mind

No comments: