Followers

Monday 21 August 2023

Entombed Tribute EP

 Left Hand Path

I am my own God master slave and I will be beyond the grave
No one will take my soul away I carry my own will and make my day
I am my own God see the truth beyond through endless lies thy kingdom come
Glorified wisdom illumination tool self deceit it's the golden rule

Live your life you're gonna die your own death
There's no one above that's gonna take your breath
May the evil drown in its source
I dip my forefinger in the watery blood of your impotent redeemer
And write over his thorn torn brow the true Prince of Evil
What man's created man can destroy bring to light that day of joy

Wolverine Blues

What you believe is the vanity you conceive
What you  love you  don't pen to put in a cage is to put to an end
Enamoured of the passion life-sucking lust you  will never gain my trust
I'm a misanthropical breed insatiable in my need to feed

Utterly fearless for your luscious flesh
I've got am appetite like a war and I always hunger for more
Vicious mammal the blood is my call
Pound for pound I am the most vicious of all

Incinerator

Skeletons built to last in concrete
Like tombstones in these barren lands
Standing so strong in reflection
Against the pale grey sky

These suburbs are full of zombies
Infected by plague and festering boils
Foul scent of the rotting ones
The decaying remains of a happier time

Children of black coffins
Awaiting to be sincerely torn
Bones are crushed by machinery
Their dust will be spread by the storm

Inexhaustible crowds of graveyards
Condemned to a life of rats
Overwhelmed by endless torment
The ones above are laughing at you

Children of suburban wastelands
Awaiting to be ground into sand
Hopes are being crushed by machinery
Their souls are burning across the land

Flexing Muscles

Flexing muscles all pumped up I'm showing off testosterone
Male masculine icon athletic godlike clone
Oiled skin shinning I enjoy what I see
Greek god superman full of testosterone
Male masculine icon athletic godlike clone

My system is full of steroids I don't care if it fucks with my head
Growing harder as I watch myself jerking off while flexing
My body is perfect and pure strength blood pumping hard in my veins
How easy it could be to smash your head in with a single blow
I'm gods gift to women the ideal man
I'm building perfection you envy the way I am

Serpent Saints

Money, greed and constant fear the smell of death is everywhere
Got you frozen in your track and rolling over on your back
You know me, devil inside you know me godless and wild
You know me, to each his own but they just won't leave you alone
Sons of the morning princes of the world black angels of the herd
Part of the system no way we ain't we are serpent saints

The little bit of you that got away reason lasts but for a while
Kill like it's going out of style and with a price upon her head
Your mother starts to cook like bread
Sons of the morning princes of the world black angels of the herd
Part of the system no way we ain't we are serpent saints

Redeem the lost tribes I was buried alive
In the age of disgrace waiting to be saved
With lies in the blood you will never see the day
Rise from the grave you serpent saints
I'm the bit of you that got away with the world at your feet
Control alternate delete and when it's time to thin the herd
Make ten amendments to the word
Sons of the morning goddess absurd black angels of the herd
Part of the system hell no we ain't we are serpent saints
Sons of the morning gods of the worm black angels of the herd
Part of the system hell no we ain't we are serpent saints
Living and dying we are serpent saints
Cheating and lying we are serpent saints
Killing and crying we are serpent saints
There's no denying we are serpent saints

Masters Of Death

Mannequin mannequin they're all the same
Deathstrike said so hallowed be thy name
Morbid Angel Napalm Death
Filthy Christians hold your breath
Knights in Satan's Service Masters of death

Deathlike silence head not found
Dark awakening underground
Worldwide trading Stormtroopers of Death
Sons of Satan Godly Being Black Breath
Knights in Satan's Service Masters of Death
Knights in Satan's Service listen to the Seasons of the Dead
Necrophagia Repulsion Masters of death

You can't kill what's already dead
You can't you can't kill what's already dead
Slowly We Rot let the Darkness Descend
Darkness is living in me helping me see be all I can be whole
We are Satan's people I love it like you love Jesus it does the same thing to my soul
I got a life-long love for the occult
All hell's still running through me permanently
Guiding me when the bell tolls we are Satan's people
We love it like you love Jesus it does the same thing to our souls
We got a life-long love for the occult
Dynasties in blasphemies the devil is smiling still
Through Symphonies Of Sickness and Pleasure To Kill
Knights in Satan's Service Masters of Death

Death and Sodom Flag Of Hate Mental Funeral
Vomit, Sindrome The Truth, Beyond The Gates
Unseen Terror Human Error Angel of Death
Dethroned Emperor Venom, Possessed, Motorbreath
Knights in Satan's Service Masters of Death
Knights in Satan's Service listen to the Seasons of the Dead
Necrophagia Repulsion Masters of death
Knights in Satan's Service Masters of Death
Xecutioner R.A.V.A.G.E.

No comments: