Followers

Friday 18 August 2023

Burn The Priest Tribute EP

 Resurrection #9

Lay waste torn asunder weak and lost in the past. 
Obfuscates the self mind, ripped it away. 
Cobwebs and motes in the eye of the sun god. I think not, serpent get thee behind me. 
Eradicated your somnambulant enigma this field has lain fallow, won't erode, 
Won't soak up the sediment from your poisoned mind. 
No, I won't soak up your misery, won't soak up your weakness, won't soak up your banality. 
Taste vanadium, wide awake realising what you've done. 
Taste the frost, you chose your own death you know that you choose well. 
I hate myself but not as much as I hate you. Tear yourself down.

Lies Of Autumn

As the leaves fall yellowing like aged paper, thoughts turn acrid and curl
Like cigarette smoke rising from a butt ground out on my arm. 
Step into this decay and experience dissolution. 
Crucified on a plank of cruelty, crucified on a plank of apathy to sleep the winter away. 
Immobile for the cold duration. Huddled in isolation, to sleep the winter away.

Ballad Of Kansas City

I wonder what it's like to be you sitting there all alone.
Maybe you are crying, lonesome and anxious.
Give my love to my young as you and the hose become one.
Sucking out the seed of my soul ripping it out of you.
It shoots past you. The deed is done.
You and I are still as one, I don't resent you The bond is still strong.
I cry now, fathom the union The work shall be done.
I still have my sanity, solid as stone and I admire you

Suffering Bastard

Shorn of apocryphal pride the locks falls predicting strife
Cranium exposed denial of aesthetic push it a little farther
All of this burnt to ashes all of this torn to rags
I don't know what the fuck have I become?
Synapses snapping mortality decimated 
Breakdown whiskey shifts hate into overdrive
Realising it's murder, it's Murder, it's murder
Murder of self so clean

I don't know what the fuck have I become?
Hand reaches out desecrates impunity
Ripping away foundation's identity replacing with shame
Transgression mythologized indiscretions immortalized
Anger inflamed with dry rot pushing towards severance
What a bloody mess visit dark sites unknown
Grief lands like a ton of bricks
All of this burnt to ash all of this torn to rags

Ode To Centipede

The Centipede multiplies and divides
And comes after you from every side
Faster and faster, and row by row
He slides through the rocks to get you from below!
Centipede, you can't run away you can't run away
You can't run you can't hide I'm coming to get ya here I come!

The centipede twists and bends the spiders are his only friends
If you can get them before they get you
They go back to the top, and they do too
Centipede, you can't run away you can't run away
You can't get away little Centipede I'm right behind you
Don't try hiding behind the mushrooms I see you away

 Preaching To The Converted

The public wants what the public gets Lazarus himself wouldn't rise
Decry relativity what damned petulant for seeing through
A Trojan horse full of zyklon Judas' coffers overflow
Teach them to kill teach them to kill teach them to kill teach them to kill
Global jihad for a thousand years a thousand years
Sanctified our blood spills sutured with commodities

Iron fist in silken glove ripping away autonomy replacing with a placebo
New world disorder is nothing new choking on poison air pouring whiskey into a crescent moon
Lacerations time to bite the hand that in silken glove ripping away autonomy reality
Judas' coffers will never heal Judas' coffers overflows

No comments: