Followers

Sunday 27 October 2019

The Evil One

I am the evil one the tempeter sinner man
Archfiend diabolos hail Leviathan
Omnipotence Lucifer Asmodeus my soul
Feeding off inhuman life blood of liquid gold
Evil One flesh and bone
Evil One set in stone

I the royal prince of hell command infernal names
Lightning fills my ancient bones Cthulhu rise in flames
Dominating centuries consume the everlasting
Raising ashes up from earth I Satanhead rising
Evil One flesh and bone
Evil One Cast In Stone

Kneel I kneel to no man rejoice I see through your cries
Believe you know not the truth Blasphemer Jesus fucks you
Crucify the holy man no sermons of a fool
Universe infinity behold evil rules
Ever pregnant mysteries Ahmoon commands the birth
Howling incantations I rise from blackened earth
Evil One flesh and bone
Evil One carved in stone

No comments: