Followers

Thursday 24 October 2019

A Thousand Lies

A Thousand Lies

What is a man that stays true to the game but has to cheat a little to get by

Well that is a person that I know to well don't want to know, but I don't have to ask why
Everyone like a loaded gun you want some shit, I'll fucking pound you, son
Don't need a reason, pain I'm feeling I gotta vent or else I blow inside

Introspection, termination can't tell right from wrong
Fed up with this whole system it's gone on far too long
You tell a thousand lies, been told a thousand times
Your words we hear, but we cannot sympathize
Thousand lies been told a thousand times
Hard as nails, the power to survive

What is a man that stays true to the game but can't believe some of the things he sees
Anger's a gift and I won't be kept down in poverty there is no democracy
Used needle and a crack vial a broken bottle and a bullet shell
This urban life is so volatile an inner city or a concrete hell

What is a man don't stay true to the game don't care for no one, only cares for his greed
He's playing God killing thousands of people because the power is the fix that he needs
Racist goal of the white devil I watched our souls burning over oil
A politician got no feeling it makes my motherfucking cold blood boil

No comments: