Followers

Thursday 5 January 2023

Slayer Tribute EP IV

 Haunting The Chapel

The holy cross symbol of lies intimate the lives of Christian born
Speak of death the words of hate anticipation grows amongst the dead
Hell has seen the priests attempt to bring forth their lord of the cross
Strike of twelve raise the dead the chapel comes under attack

The ghosts of sin torment the priests their altar will soon be destroyed
Heaven's palace turning black the church now belongs to the dead
Blackened magic infest with lust Lucifer rules supreme
The crystal ball shows unknown fate the last thing that's heard is the screams

Ghosts from hell invade this feeble shrine Heaven's holy house will fall in time
Satan's morbid soldiers chant in lust destruction of the church we'll burn the cross
Attacking angels as they pray to god tormented preachers hail the twisted cross
Haunting the chapel Hell's demons prevail Death has come the house of god has failed

Skeletons Of Society

Minutes seem like days since fire ruled the sky
The rich became the beggars and the fools became the wise
Memories linger in my brain of burning from the acid rain
A pain I never have won nothing here remains no future and no past
No one could foresee the end that came so fast
Hear the prophet make his guess  that paradise lies to the west so join his quest for the sun
Shades of death are all I see fragments of what used to be

The world slowly decays destruction fills my eyes
Harboring the image of a spiraling demise
Burning winds release they fury simulating judge and jury
Drifting flurries of pain deafening silence reigns
As twilight fills the sky eventual supremacy
Daylight waits to die darkness always calls my name
A pawn in this recurring game humanity going insane
Shades of death are all I see Skeletons of Society
Shades of death are all I see fragments of what used to be Skeletons of Society

Minutes seem like days corrosion fills the sky
Morbid dreams of anarchy brought judgement in disguise
Memories linger in my brain life with nothing more to gain
Perpetual madness remains
Shades of death are all I see Skeletons of society
Fragments of what used to be Skeletons of society

Spill The Blood

Come walk with me through endless time.
See what has been and what the future sees.
Share the wisdom of the old world that has passed,
Step in a life that's yet to be born.
You spill the blood, eternal soul.

I'll show you sights that you would not believe.
Experience pleasures thought unobtained.
At one with evil that has ruled before.
Now smell the stench of immortality.
You spill the blood, eternal soul.

Spill your blood, let it run on to me,
Take my hand and let go of your life.
Close your eyes and see what is me,
Raise the chalice, embrace for evermore.
You've spilt the blood. I'll have your soul.

The Final Command

Screams of terror across the sea
Begging for mercy in their one final plea
Soldiers prepare to fight to the death
Fighting and killing to their very last breath
Blitzkrieg tactics of the German command
Born with the power of God in his hand
He makes his move to conquer the land turning all hopes of life to sand

Machine gun fire, blood level higher
Visions of torture and terror to all
Ready for battle awaiting the final command

Hiding in darkness from enemies unseen
Awaiting our victory ending his dream
Cursed are the souls who defy his will
All of which are tortured and ruthlessly killed
Blitzkrieg tactics of the German command
Born with the power of God in his hand
Shocking the world with his mass devastation
He puts all his power in the trust of one nation

At the crack of dawn they storm again
Hunting, fighting and killing all men
The end is near our time now short
Our kingdoms have fallen as a result of his sport
Blitzkrieg tactics of the German command
Born with the power of God in his hand
Withdrawn from fighting he now takes his leave
Seeking out goals that can't be conceived

Take Control

Voice is a weapon, bombs are away mind's a trigger, fire away
World's in a crossfire, of panic and fear the war is upon us, I say it starts here
We will take control of this abortion called society I despise the mediocrity
Inject the system with something new a social terror to lead the few

Why call it the land of the free political banter if you ask me
Diffusing a problem, the question is how with imminent conflict, the answer starts now
I can say we're not the answer to the world's decay
Here to stay we're just the ones who won't go away
We will take control of this disaster called society I despise the mediocrity
So now I'm going to introduce a social terror that's on the loose

I am the propaganda war machine the face of fury and obscenity
So when society has gone astray I'll be the one to pave the way
They'll never fuck with my reality because this right here to me is unity
When all is done we'll have always shown a domination that was never known
We will take control of this abortion called society I despise the mediocrity
We are the torch that lights the fuse a social terror with nothing to lose

Cast The First Stone

When war cries echo let it all begin
Never known any other way to fight just win
Blood of the enemy when penance is due
You know that sacrifice starts with you
Cast the first stone stand in my way
It's vengeance you owe with blood you will pay

I live for battle the intensity knows no peer
Your defiance will prove severe
Choking on blood, beaten in pain
Realizing the fighting is all in vain
Cast the first stone stand in my way
It's vengeance you owe with blood you will pay

When the war cries echo sacrifice is you
You can feel that it's with me everywhere I walk
Like a devil spitting fire every time I talk
Manifested confidence you can't stop
A block of granite on my shoulder you can't knock off
Cast the first stone stand in my way
It's vengeance you owe with blood you will pay
On fields of blood, you will pay

No comments: