Followers

Friday 13 January 2023

Divine Empire Tribute EP

 Mandatory Punishment

Shackled, taken from my home by force, freedom now is gone
Victim, convict on the run punished for what you did wrong
Laws were made to be broken take my life and make it worse
Pay the price for all you've done fuck the system, fuck this curse
Warrant out for your arrest guilty until proved innocent
Imprisoned, technically taken to a place not free

Mandatory punishment going by the book
This god fearing government labels me a crook
Mandatory punishment mandatory punishment
Stripped of all humanity the light of day, you'll never see

Injustice has taken my pride away from me
Imprisoned my freedom, made my life agony
Senseless frustration fills me with bitterness
My hatred grows stronger, must prove my innocence
Desperate, life a living hell no hope, confined to this cell
Morals, here they don't exist punished for your ignorance

Blood Of Nations

I am what you fear, your soul I hold for ransom
Return to claim what is ours, reasons we are driven
Strong in frame of mind, sins are unforgiven
Predator of vengeance, victims of demise
Put to the test, prove you have no fear
I have returned, time to make a stand

I come from a dying breed, conquer, survive, feel the need
Outlive all those who have tried, my blood thickens, we will rise
Paid are my dues, here to claim reward
Your loss my gain, watch as I grow strong
Can't stop us now, this force was meant to be
Surge through my veins, blood of nations

Killing machines we are, all the rules have been changed
Take down those who oppose, you will not live to see
You will not live to see, will not live to see
Strong in frame of mind, sins are unforgotten
Predator of vengeance, victims of demise
Put to the test, prove you have no fear
I have returned, time to make a stand
Killing machines we are, all the rules have been changed
Take down those who oppose, you will not live to see
You will not live to see, will not live to see

Aggravated Battery

Slice of the blade, penetrate the flesh
Form pools of blood, your head I crush
With broken glass, in cruor you are blessed
Scream like a bitch, into your face my fist!

Your turn to pray, time to feel karma
Violent wrath, persecution drama
Enter my world, one thing you will regret
Mutilation, the concrete you have met

The nightmare has begun charges have been pressed
I plead not guilty, no bond for my arrest
To many options, so very little time
Time served, I've paid for this crime.

Aggravated battery you begin to bleed
Aggravated battery growing hate filled seed
Aggravated battery time to feel pain
Aggravated battery I'm the one insane

Criminal Instinct

Breaking laws, taking life violate born into life of crime on the run scum of the earth 
Greed killing crime unlawful acts spit in your face try to run try to hide wanted genocide 
Destiny feasting scavenger, using lies vulture morals fade, harmful ways liar come out and play 
Known for your games now time to pay its judgment day public enemy number one 

Dealing drugs, talking shit, loser self-proclaimed think you are god false claim hypocrite fucking prick, Virus come out and play known for your games now time to pay its judgment day taking all your time Commit endless crime-future will not see locked up you should be betray your own kind 
Madness fills your mind still have no more class you can kiss my ass

Repulsive

Beauty you are not just too blind to see born atrocity trying to fit in
Purchasing your friends never to be free you can't be saved
Can't go on this way blessing in disguise
No one hears your cries banished from mankind
Know your life is bound cast down to the ground
This is your hell you will never see
Things are often dream you pretend to be Sub Humanity

Making endless lies your ways waste in time
Mindless fantasy keeps you entertained
Label those you don't know jealous of their ways
Inside you're afraid to step up to the plate
Thou shall not judge beauty you are not just too blind to see 
Born atrocity trying to fit in purchasing your friends never to be free

The Culprit

You call me your friend you're nothing but a rat
Constantly trying to stab me in the back
The words that you speak are so filled with shit
What comes from your mouth means nothing to me

Lies on top of lies I can see it in your eyes
For your actions speak the truth a blessing in disguise
When I finally realize you're a snake without a clue

Talk behind my back afraid to show your face
All that you have left is a trail of disgrace
Time is running short end is growing near
Continue running scared to face your fears

Lies on top of lies I can see it in your eyes
For your actions speak the truth a blessing in disguise
When I finally realize you're a snake without a clue
Lies on top of lies I can see it in your eyes all your friends you try to fool
Hide behind the mask because you're no fucking class all your friends you try to fool

No comments: