Followers

Friday 13 January 2023

Fantomas Tribute EP

Der Golem

You must guard this secret with your life
The hour has come breathe life into clay a slave
We will be saved when he rises up a mental brave
The creature walks combat the enemy
Follow your enemy follow your enemy
The creature walks now who's your enemy?

I'm the Golem the secret stolen this is my body I walk again
Life born anew let silence scorn you reach out my body I walk again

Experiment In Terror

This luck you can't buy won't touch you this time
One day this dirty stool pigeon will fly
Halos and charmed lives I'll help you next time
One day this dirty stool pigeon will fly

And hear the angels sing reach out and spread my wings in hell
Your luck has run dry caught in the bullseye
Today this pretty little birdy will die no singing tonight

Spider Baby

Screams and moans and bats and bones
Teenage monsters in haunted homes
The ghosts on the stair the vampires bite
Better beware, there's a full moon tonight

Cannibal spiders creep and crawl
Boys and ghouls having a ball
Frankenstein, Dracula and even the Mummy
Are sure to end up in someone's tummy

Take a fresh rodent, some toadstools and weeds
And an old owl and the young one she breeds
Mix in seven legs of an eight-legged beast
Then you are all set for a cannibal feast

Sit around the fire with the cup of brew
A fiend and a werewolf on each side of you
This cannibal orgy is strange to behold
And the maddest story ever told

Night Of The Hunter/Henry: Portrait Of A Serial Killer

Dream little one, dream dream my little one, dream
Though the hunter in the night fills your childish heart with fright
Fear is only a dream so dream little one, dream

It's either you or them, you or them, 
It's either you or them, you or them
Them or you, you or them 
Them or you, you or them

Dream little one, dream dream my little one, dream
Though the hunter in the night fills your childish heart with fright
Fear is only a dream so dream little one, dream

Investigation Of A Citizen Above Suspicion

You hear the whisper calling you hear the whisper calling
You hear the whisper calling you hear the whisper calling

Every comb of hair the times you see red
Every hair on your head every thread on your back
Every piece of skin every mouth you feed
Every word that you said every drop that you bled
You hear the whisper calling

 Twin Peaks/Charade

Memories fade to gray my smile your name
Roof leaks dim lights low rent high tide
Boxsprings spare change
Your scent my ways your breath
My air fog lifts I stare
You're gone, but I'm there
I'm gone, but you're there
I'm gone, but you're there

When we play our charade
We were like children posing
Playing at games acting out names
Guessing the parts we play

What a hit we made ee came on next to closing
Best on the bill lovers until love left the masquerade
Sad little serenade song of my heart's composing
I hear it still I always will best on the bill charade

No comments: