Followers

Friday 15 July 2022

Potion

Potion

In the whip on a Tuesday night, got the music high and you by my side
Top down and the moon is high and the mood is right and you're by my side
Late night conversations electric emotions
Sprinkled with a little bit of sex and it's a potion
Late night, bodies aching mental stimulation
Sprinkled with a little bit of sex appeal and it's a moment

I've been catching love off a backboard
Running from your love, that's what this track for
Fucking every bitch and never tell them no
I'm pushing P, they black and white, a Oreo
I've been catchin' love off a backboard
Running from your love, that's what this track for
Buying niggas' bitches from the corner store
Thug, why you wanna do that? I don't need this love
Ball like Lebron James in the finals We 14Hunna, just like a minor
I'm yellin' "Free Big Meech" with designers
Fifteen million hoes because I'm undecided
I'm kicking shit, karate I'm serving bricks somebody hood
Fucked a bitch, catch a charley Gucci flip flops and joggers
Feeling fly tonight going with the motherfucking vibe
It's going down tonight but don't you leave, don't you move ba-da-bing, ba-da-boom about you

No comments: