Followers

Friday 15 July 2022

Pantera Tribute EP II

 Revolution Is My Name

68' into the world born and the Seventies, a breath after the war
Life was confusing because of my age
Should my eyes open for tomorrow’s gains?
I can't help the way I am there's no trust and there's no end
What is my name it will never change
So here it stays forever is my name

From now on, can't look the other way
Keep in mind and listen to what I say
Take under wing all the ones who are lost
Build up around them an infinite wall
Don't you know just who I am take the hand of wisdom's friend
What is my name it's time to change
It can't stay the same revolution is my name
It will never change so here it stays forever is my name

What is my name forever...
What is my name revolution...

Cowboys From Hell

Under the lights where we stand tall nobody touches us at all
Showdown, shootout, spread fear within, without
We're gonna take what's ours to have spread the word throughout the land
They say the bad guys wear black we're tagged and can't turn back
You see us coming and you all together run for cover we're taking over this town

Here we come reach for your gun and you better listen well my friend, you see
It's been slow down below aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell.
Deed is done again, we've won ain't talking no tall tales friend
Because high noon, your doom coming for you we're the cowboys from hell

Pillage the village, trash the scene but better not take it out on me
Because a ghost town is found where your city used to be
So out of the darkness and into the light sparks fly everywhere in sight
From my double barrel, 12 gauge, can't lock me in your cage
You see us coming and you all together run for cover we're taking over this town

Shattered

It's storming broken glass, corpses left in piles
Ungracious bludgeonment that breaks the earth for miles
Nothing can stop it, the day has come, from below it's catastrophic
Freezing, there's no healing families are dying
This world is shattered... all shattered

Life crushing turbulence, this wrath can't be denied
Wishing you could help your friends, standing where they died
Echoes haunting, a hollow planet, lacerations, dissected nation
Freezing, there's no healing everyone is dying
This world is shattered... all shattered

War Nerve

Truly, fuck the world,for all it's worth, every inch of planet Earth,
Fuck myself, don't leave me out, but don't get involved, don't corner me
Inside, ulcer, unjust bastards, file out face first meet the lies and see what you are
It's forcing you down, and it's grinding against you let the war nerve break
For every fucking second the pathetic media pisses on me and
Judges what I am in one paragraph look here Fuck you all

Expect the worse, you bleeding heart, but kill me first before it starts,
My cock is getting hard, we are born different after all
Invite mayhem,produce weapons,shoot out, burn down no CNN or media now
It's forcing you down, and it's grinding against you let the war nerve break
All the money in the fucking world couldn't buy me one second of trust
Or one ounce of faith in anything you're about Fuck you all

Nothing is worth the sleep that I've lost apologies unacceptable now
A blistered revenge awaits in me this is fucking loveless
Hate Hate mail is not read, in jail instead Hate
The Lord knows there's worse ignore, this curse Hate

Drag The Waters

A smack on the wrists is the words from the mouth of the outsiders, lawyers, police
A small price to pay for the dope and the guns and the rape, it should all be O.K.
Your father is rich, he's the judge, he's the man,he's the God that got your sentence reduced
But in the back of his mind, he well knows what he'd find if he looked a little deeper in you - in you
Drag the waters some more like never before

Sweet is the slice and the lips  you're gonna have that woman she is your favorite lay
Promised you (swore) that no one had been there and she was going to keep it that way
Let it move in, you got thin, and got high, and your money went and so did your friends
But she's by your side, and her smile cannot hide the premonition of the beckoning end - the end
Drag the waters some more like never before

In with it, out with it

25 Years

I vent my frustration at you old man, after years your ears will hear.
You screamed you tried, it's words of a weakling and promises made by a liar, drunken liar.
Now you pick up that splintered chair, that was aiming for your head.
A head that should have been long ago kicked in by me alone.
I won't lose a second of sleep for this don't touch me ever again
Don't touch me don't touch me

Orphaned to the dope and drinks, I learned my lesson well 
Somehow from you. no tears can't clutch my regrets.
But these years of detachment have left me with demons now surfacing.
I'm becoming more than nothing.
You never knew the answers to any of my questions, did you?
You made up all the answers to my unimportant existence.
But now you don't have to dump me off not again don't touch me ever again
Don't touch me don't touch me never again

I vow, lest I die tomorrow you'll never be the father I am.
The bastard father to the thousands of the ugly, criticized, the unwanted.
The ones with fathers just like you we're fucking you back.
I'm shoving my life right down your throat.
Can I find the guts can I feel the heart?
Look at the ground as you choke me up does it taste like tequila or failure?
We're fucking you back we're fucking you back

No comments: