Followers

Wednesday 28 April 2021

Flotsam & Jetsam Tribute EP

Natural Enemies

Damned right out of paradise it's all right between the eyes
We are all the same at birth and at the end of a knife
To the grave had it made ignorant but mighty brave
No matter how tight the choke they'll misbehave

Natural enemies the trouble with you is the trouble with me
Natural enemies you'll never hear heaven and nature sing

See no evil or the good the whole world one neighborhood
A backwards in reverse modern day Robin Hood
Everyday lived in suspense introductions so intense
Making deals without ever making sense

For what you know you had to spy help to commit suicide
The prize head hanging on the wall and glorified
The only way to win the game is to leave it all the same
Your introduction into history's hall of shame

 Suffer the Masses

The promise cast, the hopeful lured
Stabbing by the pointed words
Tortures of the damned you'll find
Guilt preys upon the human mind

All you know and all you feel
Is all there is and all that's real
Innocent told you're a worthless pain
Eventually drives all insane

Bleak optimism gained
A lame excuse to hide the pain
Instinct stifled be ashamed
For what you feel is right and sane

Suffering, told what you feel and need is wrong
When conflicting with the machine the machine that's run so long
Suffer the masses, contradicting views inside
Suffer the masses, the personality divides
Suffer the masses, what's told and what you know
Suffer the masses, now, now the neuroses grows

Generations handed down
The false smile to hide your frown
Instinct stifled don't be afraid
For what you feel is right and sane

The promise cast, the hopeful lured
Stabbed by the pointed words
Tortures of the stabbed you'll find
As guilt devours your broken mind

Fuckers

Righteous fucks you think you are on top of the world
The little people spit down on you you'll feel trying to look yourself in the eyes
Bleed you fuckers bleed die you fuckers die I'll cut all your fucking throats so brace your fucking self
Go right ahead you worthless germ, enjoy the laugh I hope you choke on yourself in the end
You'll never get up on me I won't subscribe and I'll recognize how fucked up you really are
The way you love to be self-centered selfish piece of shit another morning shows and nothing changes

You're death in everyone's eyes you'd be lucky to die
You fucked up everyone's life that comes as no surprise
You have to be taken out instead you stay alive
You're death in everyone's eyes you'd be lucky to die
You fucked up everyone's lives that comes as no surprise
You're death in everyone's eyes you fucked up everyone's lives
Make no mistakes about it this time you're dead

You thrive on breaking their lives your feel tries to poke me in the eyes
Entertaining yourself makes you closer to hell

Worthless, useless, no good gimp another faceless, valueless pile
You're miserable, despicable, dismal, lovable, intolerable and you don't give a shit
I despise, you despise, you recognize, gouge your eyes fuck you
Devil eyes, two lies in her eyes, visualize parasites a blacker demise
You're still a righteous fuck now down at the bottom of the world
Looking at everyone spit down on you and there's nothing you can fucking do

To Be Free

I chose to walk this path you sure can't take it from me
I follow my own footsteps that lead me to the door
The price I've paid, just to keep my soul free
I veer off the beaten path, just to see what I can see

To be here, to have my mind to be alive, to be free
The price I've paid, just to keep my head straight
I may have missed out a little, but now I'm doing great

To be away, back in my mind to be living, to be free
The price I've paid, just to keep my soul free
I may have missed out a little, but now I'm fucking free
Free To Be What I Want To Be

Machine Gun

I got tools to mow down everybody, I got triggers waiting
I got plans to take out everybody; I know where they're hiding
I got sights set on a few that need to be addressed
When I run it through my head it ends a bloody mess

Sick of all the people running up and down my back
Better to eliminate them than have a heart attack
Everybody on my case had better step aside
When I think I've had enough, you all better run and hide
I'm past the point of no return

I got tools to mow down everybody, I got triggers pulled
I've begun to take out everybody they're no longer hiding
I hit sights among a few no longer need addressed
When I run it thru my head it looks just like this
Sick of all the people running up and down my back better to eliminate them

Smoking Gun

Words are spoken around a lie a hundred needles in the eye
Hands and hearts in a fiery mess burning trust while still in the dress
Writing from the window signs seems to think that two are combined
Truth and loyalty locked behind a door rather by a lying bitch than found to be whore

Caught red handed, knees are down weapon in hand, going to town
No back story, nowhere to run caught red handed, with a smoking gun

No comments: