Followers

Monday 12 April 2021

Facebook Group Introduction

Hi everyone! My name is Niraj and I’m doing guitar videos on my facebook page! I’m keen to know what you might think or where I can improve. I’d really appreciate it if you could please tell me what you like, what could be better and what song I should do next/ what would you want to see or hear from my videos. It would be fun to collaborate sometime. Hope you like it, talk soon!

So I know a person from the BIMM Institute whose a guitarist/producer but I don't know her availability because she is an ambulance driver for the Covid 19 do you know anyone who can play guitar and bass? 
Hi thanks for liking the idea when do you want to start?
Do you know anyone who can switch from guitar and bass?
Do you have an email to send recordings to?
Sorry about the late message I have been busy 

Hi Warren its Niraj
I have an idea, after hearing some months back,from hearing your music
I want to redo the first Bloody Creed demo with your production
An album with 10 tracks and 2 instrumentals
I have some lyrics and pre-recorded drums
Do you have an email address/wetransfer where I can send it to and what format do you want it in such as mp3, mp4,aiff?
The only thing it needs is vocals, 2 guitars and bass because I want to play the drums
I have also been talking to another guitarist who produces and plays live, are you ok with an additional new member?
If you want to, we could it as a duo type band
If you have/know any musical friends that are interested perhaps we can make a small Whatsapp group where we can discuss music, etc
My number is 07880727676 in case you want to message me back
Here are my emails nirajpandya@hotmail.co.uk road_runner87@hotmail.com npandya795@gmail.com in case you want to message me back

Like minded vocalist wanted for heavy metal band, easy to get along with and share drinks with and is 100% committed. Any experience recording and producing is preferable
Like minded guitarist(s) wanted for heavy metal band, easy to get along with and share drinks with and is 100% committed. Any experience recording and producing is preferable

No comments: