Followers

Tuesday 13 October 2020

Motorhead Tribute EP

Overkill

Only way to feel the noise is when it's good and loud,
So good you can't believe it's screaming with the crowd,
Don't sweat it, get it back to you,
Overkill, Overkill

On your feet you feel the beat, it goes straight to your spine,
Shake your head you must be dead if it don't make you fly,
Don't sweat it, get it back to you,
Overkill, Overkill

Know your body's made to move, feel it in your guts
Rock 'n' roll ain't worth the name if it don't make you strut,
Don't sweat it, get it back to you,
Overkill, Overkill

I Got Mine

Here's the story, there's only me no other place for you to be,
It's only you babe, it's only you I can't believe the things you do,
Right now, right here ain't gonna let you disappear,
Right now, this time you got yours and I got mine

Come on lover, go back to start I got your picture in my heart,
It's only me babe, it's only me refuse disposal refugee,
Right now, right here you just might be my new career,
Right now, this time you got yours and I got mine

Come on baby, stay close to me you got me fallin' out my tree,
Be my lover, the only one be anything but don't be gone,
Right now, right here ain't gonna let you disappear,
Right now, this time you got yours and I got mine I got mine

The King Of Kings

Behold the King the King of Kings
On your knees dog all hail
Bow down to the King bow down to the King

The King grinned red as he walked from the blaze,
Where the traitor lost both his name and his face
Through the halls and the corridors stinging in blood
He tasted his grin and it tasted good
The King took his head and left him broken and dead
Bow down to the King bow down to the King

The King left none living none able to tell
The King took their heads and he sent them to hell
Their screams echoed loud in the place of their death
Ripped open they died with their final breath
They hailed to the King the King of Kings
Bow down to the King bow down to the King

Into the dirt his will be done now feel your fear there can be only one
Bow down to the King bow down to the King
The King is here now feel your fear the King of Kings
All hail the King on your knees for the King
The King of Kings there is only one.

Hellraiser

I am living on an endless road around the world for rock and roll
Sometimes it feels so tough but I still ain't had enough
I keep saying that it's getting to much but I know I am a liar
Feeling all right in the noise and the light but that is what lights my fire
Hellraiser in the thunder and heat Hellraiser rock you back in your seat
Hellraiser and I will make it come true Hellraiser I will put a spell on you

Walking out on another stage another town, another place
Sometimes I do not feel right nerves wound up to damn tight
Do not you tell me it is bad for my health because kicking back does not make it
Out of control I play the ultimate role do not know how to fake it
Hellraiser in the thunder and heat Hellraiser rock you back in your seat
Hellraiser and I will make it come true Hellraiser I will put a spell on you

I am living on an endless road around the world for rock and roll
Sometimes it feels so tough but I still ain't had enough
I keep saying that it's getting to much but I know I am a liar
Feeling all right in the noise and the light but that is what lights my fire
Hellraiser in the thunder and heat Hellraiser rock you back in your seat
Hellraiser and I will make it come true Hellraiser I will put a spell on you

The Game

It's time to play the game time to play the game
It's all about the game and how you play it all about control and if you can take it.
All about your debt and if you can pay it it's all about pain and who's gonna make it.
I am the game, you don't wanna play me I am control, no way you can change me.
I am heavy debt, no way you can pay me I am the pain and I know you can't take me.

Look over your shoulder, ready to run like a good little bitch, from a smoking gun.
I am the game and I make the rules so move on out here and die like a fool.
Try to figure out what my moods gonna be come on over sucker, why don't you ask me?
Don't you forget that the price you can pay because I am the game and I want to play
It's time to play the game time to play the game!

It's all about the game and how you play it it's all about control and if you can take it.
It's all about your debt and if you can pay it it's all about pain and who's gonna make it.
I am the game, you don't wanna play me I am control, there's no way you can change me.
I am your debt, and you know you can't pay me I am your pain and I know you can't take me.
Play the game you are gonna be the same you are gonna change your name you are gonna die in flames
Time to play the game it's time to play the game it's time to play the game...
It's time to play the game time to play the game

Killers

The order is for murder and we've been there before,
The men in black are coming back to serve the killing floor,
No pity, no surrender we take no prisoners,
We spare no brave defender no mercy, no quarter here,
The Killers will show you flame and sword,
We are The Killers enough to make your backbone shake,
The Killers enough to make your stupid faces quiver,
And The Killers long to take your life,

The sun beats down like thunder we ride to meet the foe,
The clash of the steel and leather the only song we know,
No pardon, no quarter we own to no compassion,
We glory in the slaughter no mercy we fetch your death,
The Killers we are the ones foretold,
We are The Killers we do not yearn for gold,
We are The Killers ee know the wrath of battle,
We are Killers and The Killers will destroy your life,

The devil rides to glory we hasten by his side,
A legendary story told by fireside,
No mercy let all hope fade we glory the slaughter,
Our badge the Ace of Spades no mercy we bring the sword,
The Killers we murder you in battle,
We are Killers we ride you down like cattle,
We are Killers we fight our way to legend,
We are Killers and The Killers love to see you die,
Killers we kill you til you die,
We are The Killers we hold our banners high,
We are The Killers we hang you out to die,
We are The Killers and all we bring death to life

No comments: