Followers

Wednesday 6 December 2023

Lionheart Tribute EP

 Wasteland

A wasteland filled with the scum and the shit
Degenerate motherfuckers living in piss
A cocked out slut with a mouthful of dick
Get the fuck out my face, I don't think so bitch
This is a wasteland for all the scum and the shit
Burn this place to the ground

A wasteland filled with filth and decay
An ugly fucking cess-pool of every thing I hate
So with my eyes to the sky say goodbye to this place
So long to the past it was never needed anyway
This is a wasteland for all the filth and decay
Burn this place to the ground

Set this shit off one more time around set it off
Set it off on everything you hate
Set it off never look back
Set it off turn and walk away
Set it off never look back set it off

FTW (Fuck The World)

Fuck the world, and anyone who doubted me
Never needed anyone, all I need is me
Seen so much shit I swear I'm numb
There's nothing you can do to me, that hasn't been done
Fuck the world and while I'm at it fuck you too
Seen a lot of fakes, and I've had it fuck you too

Snakes and fakes is all I ever see
What do you when your world breaks and you have nothing?
Keep your head up high, stare them straight in the face
Two fingers in the air singing this with me:
Fuck the world and while I'm at it fuck you too
Seen a lot of fakes, and I've had it fuck you too

Fuck them all they never meant shit and they can suck my dick
How many of them: have been broken and beat?
How many of them: have fucking lived on the streets?
How many of them: know about what it takes?
How many of them: know a damn thing about me?
It was never supposed to be like this, I swear to god I'm numb
I can't feel a fucking thing, I swear my heart is gone
I ain't got no love, only time for hate because this fucking world drained it out of me

 Built On Struggle

No more nights spent praying for better days although I waited they never came
No more holding on to the pain inside spit that dirt out of my mouth from being buried alive
I am a pitbull set to attack dug myself out of my grave and now I'm back
I am the animal that you fear inside I've been broken and beaten but I came out alive
Through it all through the worst through the pain and the loss and the hurt
I never gave up I never gave in because something burns inside and no one could ever take it
I was built built on struggle I remain that way
I was built built on struggle never forget where you come from
I am not my failures I am not my fears

Looking forward to looking back on those kind of days I used to wanna forget
No more looking to the sky spit that dirt out of my mouth from being buried alive
I am not my failures I am not my fears

The Truth

Now the struggle is the root of all evil
What's that make you I guess it makes me the devil
Divide by the pain but the numbers won't settle
Because when it rains it pours, it rips right through your shelter
It rips right through your home and cuts deep in your heart
Handcuffs, knives and drugs; they tore my family apart
Like damn this can't be all that life is: unpaid debts, no rest and fake friends

And when the numbers add up, the math still ends in subtraction
Divide by the pain, you're left with nothing but fractions
Imagine having the appetite of a beast but it's hard to be a lion when there's nothing to eat
All these cracks in my heart like these cracks in the street
And I've been walking so much I swear I can't feel my feet
But I don't buckle, no matter the pressure
No matter the wind, the rain, no matter the weather
I am forever, this is the sound of the truth this is the sound of the truth

 Rat

Despicable, predictable I try and ignore the stench but it's impossible
I smell a rat and that's a fact call the exterminator and let him run that
Let him confirm that, poison put him on his back arsenic up in his shit and give that rat a heart attack
More vicious than a flesh wound better die a roach's death soon
I smell a rat, you better watch your back
I smell a rat, you better watch your back

Face down in the gutter, back stabbing, caught lying mother fucker
The definition of a snake, you never give you just take and you take and you take
But I will never let up and I will never give up until you're exposed and that's that
So you can run and hide an you can live lies but I'm coming for you and that's a wrap
I smell a rat you better watch your back
I smell a rat you better watch your back

Ain't running shit but your mouth every time that we see ya
Spitting that venom like you're the neighborhood preacher
But I ain't gotta less lies or fabricate on what's real
And I ain't hard to find, just put your bitch behind the wheel
You fucking rat

 Dragging Heaven

Bonnie and Clyde two thousand and five
You showed me your pain and I showed you mine
I showed you my scars and you showed me yours
You and I against the world you and I against the world
I'd split the earth for you dragging heaven to hell
I'd split the earth for you dragging heaven to hell

Bonnie and Clyde two thousand and nine
Oakland Boulevard, just you and I
We had like 50 bucks in our bank account
Tired, hungry, and stressing out but it's still fuck the world until we die
I'd split the earth for you dragging heaven to hell
I'd split the earth for you dragging heaven to hell

Running down a dream to paint your name in the sky
Free-fall out to nothing leave this world behind
Free-fall out to nothing leave this world behind
Running down a dream to paint your name in the sky
Free-fall out to nothing leave this world behind

No comments: