Followers

Thursday 31 March 2022

Sarcofago Tribute EP

 Screeches From The Silence

The sunshine of dawn will born rain falls at the end of the night
Wetting your face, your soul speed is your way of life
Soon you'll meet your face reflected on the wet asphalt
The red of your blood the lights end everywhere you feel your soul burning 
In pain now you see the face of death calling you for a silent kiss
Something strange being inside of me am I awakening to a new life?
I can't stand this agony somebody please hear my screeches from the silence

Slowly discovering you're alone fighting to escape from reality
Bleeding, your body starts to rot awakening in a curse of agony
Something strange compressing you mind your pain slowly turns into despair
A despair of a spirit leaving his corpse be welcome to your fate
Something strange being inside of me am I awakening to a new life?
I can't stand this agony somebody please hear my screeches from the silence

Black Vomit

Chosen to be the offender of Christ evil, disgusting and bloody mind
He was belched forth of hell to torment the son of god
Lucifer designate me to this work because I love to fuck you
Eat your delicious mother blaspheming over your Trinity

I was born by semen of Satan at a night with full moon
Blessed by priests of evil marked with the sign of goat
I've turn my back to you my destiny is to be fell
I spit on your face I'm the black vomit of hell

While your mother cry under your feet I smile by your disgrace
Suffering is the only thing which I desire to you
Christ you is a liar Satan is my master
And command my mind to total disaster
Christ I will fuck all the bastards
Who believe in yours words of love
Christ I hate you with all my forces
Will piss on your corpse and eat your flesh

God Bless The Whores

Different reasons, same perversions,
But all with the same fire burning between their legs.
God bless the whores by all their cares
God bless the whores by the nights of sodomy.

A compulsion to endless nights of pleasure,
They are armed with lashes, chains and tiger panties.
Their voluptuous instinct cannot be stopped,
Their hot machines are always wet and clean.

Do you remember that sweet little Julie,
Five years had past, she is the new queen of the night.
Her fame crossed through frontiers of thousand countries,
She and her disciples began a kingdom of sodomy.

Hail to the whores!
Hal! Hail! Hail! Hail!

A compulsion to endless nights of pleasures,
They are armed with lashes, chains and tiger panties.
Voluptuous instinct cannot be stopped,
Their hot machines are always we tand clean,
Awaiting for new balls to start beat and crush.

FOMBM/Crust

Selling their souls to an unknown force painting their faces with cum
If the Devil is some kind of god KILL HIM
Brutal Death Metal rules fuck off the melodic black metal
Fuck off: Cradle of Filth Kovenant Emperor Dimmu Borgir Tiamat

Selling Satan like another capitalism's product corrupting the essence of brutal music
Remember what Warrior said only Death is real
Brutal Death Metal rules fuck off the melodic black metal
Fuck off: Cradle of Filth Kovenant Emperor Dimmu Borgir Tiamat

Scars and wounds burning the flesh all the pain came at last
Your brain now is raped you will eternally suffer
The hands of doom point your way fear of death
Scars and wounds burning the flesh all the pain came at last
Your brain now is raped you will eternally suffer crust

Little Julie/Pact Of Cum

Voluptuous convulsions twisting my soul so pure and dirty is my passing for you
In my secrets I got my torment why did you leave me when I put you my love?
Back to the winter of 1987 I still remember that day as if now
You dressed that sweaty blue dress in front of your home talking to your friends
So with desire you looked at me sentencing me with that burning smile
Your sweet eleven years old was an eternity of torture to me

But you love me, I know that and tonight your body will be mine
Come with me my sweet little darling I will show you a new world
Where you never has been before in my secrets I got my torment
Your sweet eleven years old was an eternity of torture to me
But I don't care if your body is so cold now

I don't need to carry this fucking cross I'm not trying to be the new messiah
What is moral in this stupid world you died for me, won't do the same for you
I will put you all my hate show me the delights locked in your mind
You don't need to be afraid will make you a woman tonight

Beat me, whip me, suck me seal the pact of cum
When she starts to suck I feel my bloody boiling
Her tongue in constant moving my pistol intensely pumping
Your piss in my throat, my jysm in your mouth we had sealed the pact of cum
United souls in deprivation and lust we had sealed the pact of cum

She's my best dream, the worst nightmare I love so when she hurts me with that bloody lash
No law inside these walls nobody will stop us tonight
Racking you with the delights of the flesh can you feel our souls in desire?
Damned bitch, savage goddess bless me with your angry ride me until death
Bathing in my jysm barking with pleasure my dick in her ass convulsions among excrements

Deathtrash/Shave Your Head

More a hard core metal night start let me torture you with my growls
Making you burst your head on the stage playing the symphony of atomic war
If you are a false don't entry because you'll be burned and died
The nuclear drums will crush your brain slaughtering all with intensive pain

The blood of your heads spread in our faces
Violence and death are with we desire
Not that's enough we want more blood
Come up on stage drag out our heads deathrash
Get out here and destroy all killing all falses bastards
Because is this with we want this is our message

All these years passed, had showed us the same facts.
Drugs and booze are giving the sign to the life of millions of young souls,
That are rotting their brains,with cocaine entering up in their noses.

Long hairs is not more, a mark of the braves it became just a fashion, and had lost it's anger.
Alcohol in their guts, tattooing their arms the orgy goes night after night 
Acting like bastards, to show their uprising stop this while you still got time
Drugs will not make better your stupid life long hair will not give you force to live.
Tattooing your ass will not turn you into Batman alcohol is not the chemistry of happiness.

Alcohol in their guts, tattooing their arms, the orgy goes night after night.
Acting like bastards to show their uprising. stop this while you still got time.
Put some kind of sense, in your empty souls stop to waste your life with void.
I have shaved my hair and my hate, had increased this way of life will just destroy you

No comments: