Followers

Thursday 31 March 2022

Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Parody

Now, this is a story all about how
My awards got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I slapped Chris Rock right on stage out of thin air
Got into one little fight about my wife's lost hair
She said you better slap  Chris or I'm having an affair

In West Philadelphia born and raised
On the movie set was where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing relaxing all cool
When a couple of guys and Jada got up to no good
Started humping her ass in my neighborhood
I had one little tantrum and Jada got scared
She said You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a slimey kiss and then she gave me my ticket
Jadas cat got pounded recently but I said, I might as well lick it
Seconds and thirds on my soggy bald cat this is bad
Is this what people with open relationships live like this might be alright
But wait, I'm due to do the awards soon and all that
Is this the place I can laugh at the G.I Joe jokes like a cool cat?

I don't think so I'll see when I get there I hope they're prepared for a mouth of hot air
Well, the awards ended and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet, I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared
I whistled for a cab and when it came near

The license plate said, "SIMP" and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought forget it holmes to more hot Air
I pulled up to the house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabbie holmes, you can bang Jada later
I looked at my kingdom with the young boys hanging around
I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of hot air.

No comments: