Followers

Saturday 10 August 2024

Probot Tribute EP

 Shake Your Blood

Looking for relief in your miserable life
You need some rock and roll and you better get it right
Got to roll them bones, do everything they say
If you're cool, and you're the fool make it work everyday
Rock out, make it quick my, my, my let it rip.
Rock out, feeling good break your heart, shake your blood

Out upon the stage, crowd is going wild
Love to see them women, babe, I ain't in denial.
Make you crazy too. make you show it out
Feeling good, get some wood you knew
You should, you knew you could
Rock out do it now. my, my, my show me how.
Rock out make it good break your heart, shake your blood

Want to be a winner, want to be the man
Want to drive yourself insane join up with the band
Want to fall in love, want to make your mark
Want to get out in the storm, want to break a thousand hearts
Rock out do it now. my, my, my show me how.
Rock out make it good break your heart, shake your blood

Red War

Red war will fall on my enemies Babylon is full of hypocrisy
You feel the hate is for real because Red War will fall on my enemies
Red War Red War Red War Red War
WatchYaBackWatchYaBackWatchYaBack

The sign of the cross I carry into war The Kyber Pass where no one rests
Hold my head up the Judah Lion Twelve tribes in the mountains of Zion
Babylon fall and Red War will come Babylon fall
Red War Red War
WatchYaBackWatchYaBackWatchYaBack

Red War will fall on my enemies


The Emerald Law

I do not die, but awaken from the dream I lived
As above? so below, be revealed, the truth be known
Questions, pieces strewn shrouded answers hewn
With love so grow, beneath his paws the tablets glow

Behold the falcon surveys the horizon
Great scribe let us see, your runes of mystery
Serpent shares your name, the keeper of the emerald flames
Prevail the law of three, the goddess guides humanity

He weighs your heart a life pure a life false
And they learn the sword deceived by false words
And so their greed and their lies cause them to be blind
And so become, the falcon and so become, the falcon

And now the souls they swing swirl in the cosmic ring
Creations spark it has no time rejoin the realm divine
Enthroned true one he sails into the sun
Falcon at the helm glides through the netherrealm
Be shown unseal the laws have been concealed
Earthly majesty tables of destiny

Bloodline blood trail the truth becomes the grail so far so near cloked in the mists of fear
Aboce below what's hidden will be shown divine majesty true scrolls of destiny
What's concealed will be revealed those you see will be received
The law of three, humanity the law of one, INTO THE SUN


Big Sky

My world has died all gusts and leaves
Your wondrous life and love have ceased
And all you've touched is dead and gone
And night for night we're both alone
Big sky throning over the tree you've left behind
Through these tears lost by your forlom only child
Big sky throning over the tree you've left behind

It hurts inside this silence new
And yet I know this wind is you
And all you've touched is dead and gone
And night for night we're both alone
Big sky endless in your own overwhelming pain
Free at last into the light behind this eternal rain
Big sky endless in your overwhelming pain

You'll never pale you're never gone
And all within I'm not alone
Big Sky

I Am The Warlock

I am going to fuck your life up I am going to crush your soul
Two demons stand beside me now I am taking control
I never sleep I have got a sinister plan
Your world is weak now I am overtaking command
Because I am the Warlock I am the Warlock

I am going to fuck your mind up and you will be writhing in pain
Stare deep into my sceptre and now you are going insane
You try to run and hide I am going to slice you in half
You try to gather up your army now you are making me laugh
Because I am the Warlock I am the Warlock

I whisper the ancient scriptures I drink the blood of the lamb
And as I begin to levitate this is the day of the damned
Because I am the Warlock I am the Warlock

Ice Cold Man

Vampires of this earth hungry dying of thirst lifeblood in short supply
Black skies red watching eye burning into demise,
As all light slowly dies seeds of man's decay have grown to take away the sacred gift of life
Mother nature cries as darkness fills her eyes
Yes we are blind, too blind to see our tombstone to destiny
Ice Cold man watches earth die eternal winter takes its reign
Devoid of light filled with pain Ice Cold man watches earth die

Bleak the atmosphere freezing warmest tears the earth a ball of ice 
Bodies frozen cold glacier heart and soul all warmth has long since died
In his arctic hearse man rides death universe
For one final time through black frosted sun into oblivion
Ice Cold man watches earth die eternal winter takes it's reign
Devoid of light filled with pain Ice Cold man watches the earth die

Beneath a veil of black ice He sees now hell once paradise
Ice Cold man watches earth die
All love lost lost without a trace
Behind his frozen empty face
Defunct eyes cold as arctic ice
Ice Cold man pays the final price
Ice Cold man watched the earth die
Ice Cold man Ice Cold man
In his arctic hearse man rides death universe
One final time through black frosted sun into oblivion
Ice Cold man watched his earth die

No comments: