Followers

Wednesday 29 November 2023

Lord Of The Lost Tribute EP

 Nothing Words Can Say

When every dream is lived and every mask is worn
When every kiss is kissed and every swear is sworn
I'll maybe find a reason I'll maybe find a way
But it's nothing nothing words can say

At the end of the world and it's cold outside
At the end of all times in the desert of life
The end of the world and the night of the day
But there's nothing to harm you it's nothing words can say

When all the grace is falling and when I feel so small
I might archive the wisdom to know about it all
I'll maybe find the right words I'll might know what to say
I will find I will find a way

At the end of the world and it's cold outside
At the end of all times in the desert of life
The end of the world and the night of the day
But there's nothing to harm you it's nothing words can say
When it's cold outside at the end of all times in the desert of life
The end of the world and the night of the day
But there's nothing to harm you it's nothing words can say

Shut Up When You're Talking To Me

I fucked your girlfriend in the washroom I am her lover, her sinner, her killer and her priest
She even masturbates to this tune but isn't, but isn't that the way you wanna be pleased
Do you love me do you love me do you do if I don't give and never gave a fuck about the scene
Do you love me do you love me do you do shut up when you're talking to me

You only love me when I'm bad and mean but will you love me when I'm sane and clean
I'll be everything you'll never be but if you dare to judge me shut up when you're talking to me
I did your boyfriend just to unload he is a lover, a sinner, an angel on his knees
The Lord is on his lips, in his throat but isn't that the way you wanna see me?

Do you love me do you love me do you do if I don't give a fuck if I'm the king if I'm the queen
Do you love me do you love me do you do shut up when you're talking to me
You only love me when I'm bad and mean but will you love me when I'm sane and clean
I'll be everything you'll never be but if you dare to judge me shut up when you're talking to me

Where do these scars come from did I hurt someone
Where do these scars come from do you know?
Where do these scars come from did I hurt someone
Where do these scars come from I don't know
You only love me when I'm bad and mean but will you love me when I'm sane and clean
I'll be your fetish and your life extreme I'll be your memories, I'll live your dream
I'll be everything you'll never be but if you dare to judge me shut up when you're

 Leave Your Hate In The Comments

Fuck all y'all you want to be seen your voice to be heard
Approval is what you desire full of hate
You want respect you need to control
You're desperate to be admired full of hate
Blame us, degrade us tell us that you hate us
We're cringe and we suck and we need to die
This is your moment this is your life this is your stage

Leave your hate in the comments save your hate in the cloud
If it makes your life better let it all out
Type your hate in the comments write here, write now
If no one's there we're here for you
No love, no life no end in sight no hope, no friends
This is your chance leave your hate in the comments
Hate me baby, one more time

Trolling with bait on your Highway to Hate you found your meaning in life
Say it, defame it no need to restrain it we're stupid, we're useless we need to quit
Attack us, be reckless attend to the masses we're crap and we're faggots we're not enough
This is your moment this is your life this is your stage

You keep on pretending that you do the right thing
So sad and so lonely your mom must be proud
You are a slave to your faceless hate you hate what you don't know
And you cannot control you need it, you breathe it
You really believe it a killer that cannot be caught
No love, no life no end in sight no hope, no friends this is your chance

 No Respect For Disrespect

Here you are with your lifeless smile you're elite, we are scum
And you aim at your targets but there are no bullets in your gun
Anything you've said it's never clever just designed to cause a fall
And all that is left no respect for disrespect
Your rage and your ache a reflection of your ever loveless hell
All your life, your path and your past a rejection
Wanna fuck with me I'll be back no respect for disrespect

Owe a lot to your empty mind but pristine vanity
Everything you've done forever severed
You from all you have appalled no curse can be blessed no respect for disrespect
Your rage and your ache a reflection of your ever loveless hell
All your life, your path and your past a rejection
Wanna fuck with me I'll be back no respect for disrespect

Don't waste all the days you've remaining embittered, so sore and torn
Is your ego always your hero why are you so forlorn?
Your rage and your ache a reflection
Your rage and your ache a reflection of your ever loveless hell
All your life, your path and your past a rejection wanna fuck with me I'll be back
I'm done with all this patience and pretending because everything must have a limit
It goes in one ear and out the other again no respect for disrespect

The Death of All Colours

Son of God seen you in a dream
Heavens above we are torn in need
Truly you said to all who came
To all who will stand and invoke your name

My name has been carved in generations of the stars
Trees I have grown but it wasn't my own nut
You seek my praise but even that not without shame
I begged him to betray so he's not the one to blame

The perdition of cosmos and chaos does the human spirit die
There's no solace in all of your prayers no salvation in your sacrifice
Why have my words led you to anger I'm the god who has lived within you
Your kiss leads to the death of all colours for your life will be all palette too

Lift up your eyes and look at the cloud
In the pale light and the stars surround
Son of God seen you in a dream
Heavens above we are torn in need

Live Pray Die Repeat

I am caught in a vile dilemma condemned to death every fucking day
Then I wake up and I'm back to the morning the same old same live, pray, die, repeat
Stupid quirks and irksome faces, all that I now know
My endless life is like a sentence spent on death row
The worst kind of immortal, alone and praying for a change
And you know no-one will hear you in a million years
Live, pray, die, repeat the first time was torture, so kill me now

I've had it all, I've self combusted shot by a nun and choked on red wine
Tripped on a kerb, drowned in a duck pond to my despair life goes on, life goes on
So I turned to bloody murder of those I despise come the morbid sunlit dawn and there still alive
The worst kind of immortal, alone and praying for a change
And you know no-one will hear you in a million years
Live, pray, die, repeat the first time was torture, so kill me now

I've had it all, stabbed in a library plain as a grave the reaper drops by
Crushed by a hearse, mauled by mad swan to my despair life goes on, life goes on
People think they are living lost to life, hunched over screens
The beauty that they're missing I swear it's truly obscene
I was so bored, tried suicide but only to learn that I was denied
There's no escape, routine has become beyond repair life goes on, life goes on

No comments: