Followers

Wednesday 8 November 2023

Gallhammer Tribute EP

 Aloof And Proud Silence

I hear scream of doom. Tears, name of lie. I stand in the silence.
Torture, we must play war. Our father gave us torments. Endless. I hope world dies.
Here is no peace. Never die hypocrisy. Hopeless, we may day. Darkness is glowing.
I stand at the edge of the hopeless. I await the end of everything.
Aloof and proud silence. Endless nauseous days.
Now we stand alone. We must go on. With pride and hate.

At The Onset Of The Age Of Despair

The hands rise up into the setting sun
The unbeknown thoughts, I look for it
The land is missing the dusk, the cries, the scared
The last prayer, not to reach thus the thing I saw
The eternity, the darkness, the pleasure I fall to the cold bottom

Dirty my hands dirty my flesh dirty your hands dirty your flesh
The way to the end glow away eternally
The land, dusk is seen the fear, the hands, it doesn't reach
The unbeheld fate I keep walking

Speed Of Blood

Kill, kill yourself kill, kill your weakest mind
You are crying with a rusty knife
You find comfort in nasty drugs this is your life

I am the speed of blood I am made by speed of blood my blood made by evil white
My soul made by evil black this is my knife
I am the speed speed of blood

Blind My Eyes

My eyes blind my ears deaf
Please blind my eyes lasting colors torment me
Please deafen my ears auditory hallucinations torment me

My eyes blind my ears deaf
Please take away my body and soul permanent scars torment me
Please deafen my ears auditory hallucinations torment me

I did not want to notice it I who am ugly I who am dirty
Please stop it when will my confession end?
I do not want to look anymore I do not want to hear it anymore
When will my confession end however, it is me entirely

Lost My Self

I lost my self. Senseless emotion has come.
Anger like hopelessness. Slight light. Eyes for hope and salvation.
I want those eyes to be crushed. Sadness changes to anger.
I lost my self. Can't find anything. Senseless emotion has come.

Beyond The Hate Red

Beyond the hate red. Clouding of consciousness.
Delusion of persecution. Collapse of self-identity.
I saw cruel reality. Solemn truth in the eyes of mine.
Hate is red.

No comments: