Followers

Tuesday 26 September 2023

Rotting Christ Tribute EP

 Fire Death And Fear

Will I ever find out the source of fear the source of scare
And walk on the entire range of being far of being near
I came here for breezy blood to step on
A hill of soil and mud I walked till here to feel my spear

I obey my lordly prime, I sharpen my steel to sharpen my fear
And breaking my awe's chain, my sparkly view their dread will rare
Back to the battle where fate calls
And the smell of death slyly crawls I sailed till here to drown my fear

Darkness, dread and tear make each sense of death to seem so far so near
Fire, death and fear I dry me wetly dreams on shields and spears
Darkness, dread and tear fire, death and fear

Under The Name Of Legion

I saw the full face of the menstrual Hecate
Four and forty virgins make the form of the gate
It is the key inside me, it is the glyph of the vision
To have a god within, under the name of legion
Love of night manifests infinitely eternally
Love of darkness signifies the enlightened life eternally

Into the divine water, deviation fulfilled
Wisdom is clear, all logic is killed
By the ancient way I project my soul
The task was given it is the death of all
My son has offered blood, his mother her tears
Full of joy they mingle, to feed the fear
Behold the moon is crowned, I raise thy sign
For the lord destruction is always blind

By bliss of pain I move the spirit
Into oblivion calls I will never hear it
An ancient voice calling from the mouth of hell
Beyond this passage there lies hole for my sell
I found him waiting in the name of dirt
Illusion's face my weakness is his strength
1000 daughters bind the runners of pain
Be merciful magic with the corpse of my brain
His tongue is nailed with the spikes of Christ
Divides the unity calls death for a life
Laughs at the ground that keeps the realm gold
Another still life for me to love for me to grow
Another life for me to love for me to grow in sadness
It is the key inside me to have a god within in the name of madness

Time Stands Still

Time stands still like a sad young boy staring the ground making no sound
Time stands still he refuses to walk talking through the lie just trying to die
Time stands still but why move when I am not warm till I taste blood
Time stands still like a small blond girl just playing dead her throat is red
Time the eternal meaning of pain the only creature to stay
Silent emperor in my dreams take my soul and strip it

Time stands still holding his breath begging for a death but she is deaf
Time stands still he can wait as I kill time and feel until you spill still
Time stands still like I wait for you like you are here when dawn is near
Time stands still has embraced my life living in the ground doesn't make a sound
Time stands still but why move when you are not cold yet to unfold from a pill
Time stands still and he knows I will wait till you you're shown for the perfect dawn you feel
Silent emperor in my dreams

Time stands still like a sad young boy staring the ground making no sound
Time stands still he refuses to walk talking through the lie just trying to die
Time stands still but why move when I am not warm till I taste blood
Time stands still like a small blond girl just playing dead her throat is red but she feels
Silent emperor in my dreams

Time stands still holding his breath begging for a death but she is deaf and real
Time stands still he can wait as I kill time and feel until you spill your thrill
Silent emperor in my dreams

A Sorrowfull Farewell

Counting the time waiting for the crime
The loss of innocence a faint reminiscence
I`m in the twilight surrounded by the night
The memories have been disgraced the scene is still unchanged
The time is near the message is clear
The battle will be fought Fight now.Fear not.

I keep still I am trying to feel
The hate that`s within you I'm going to win you
I was mistaken I was forgotten
Unbroken silence absolute violence
I praise the song of defeat I am the bottom and he`s the summit
A sorrowful farewell where does salvation dwell?

Enuma Elish

APSU TIAMUT LAHMU AND LAHAM
ANSAR AND KISAR ANU NUDIMMUD
When on high the heaven, had not be named firm ground below was unnamed
APSU TIAMUT LAHMU AND LAHAM
ANSAR AND KISAR ANU NUDIMMUD
When on high the heaven, had not be named firm ground below was unnamed
Mummu Tiamat she who bore them naught primordial Apsu their begetter

And the earth has been done and the life has just begun and the formless void and darkness outdone
And the water has been done and the sky raised up separating the water the genesis goes on
And the greater light has been done and the lesser light spun
To rule the day and night together with the stars
And the living creatures has been doneand the sea monsters have born
And everything that moves with which the waters swarm
She made the Worm the Dragon The Female Monster the Great Lion
The Mad Dog the Man Scorpion The Howling Storm
And the greater light has been done and the lesser light spun
To rule the day and night together with the stars

The Call

I saw the lightness the point of no the return
I felt the power the call of silent death
I face the silence the awe of the Earth
And I regain I fly and I serve

I show the pictures the memories the names
I hear the quietness the empty of outer space
I met my nightmares my memories my pain
It’s time to gain my burning life again

Hollow like hallow and follow the sorrow
Shadow with sorrow and follow the hollow

No comments: